What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Negotiating a price (for a J-315?)  (Read 9388 times)

pdabill

Negotiating a price (for a J-315?)
« on: September 02, 2005, 05:34:40 pm »
As I have stated in a couple other posts, the Jacuzzi J-315 is on the top of my list. I just keep craving the experience I had during my wet-test of that spa!

If I go with this one (final decision in about 2 weeks), I wanted to get some feedback on what to expect for the final price. The dealer has a list price of $4795. That includes what they call the "grand opening special" (new dealer in area, however same dealer has established store 15 miles away). The grand opening special includes the following:

CD Ozonater
Waterfall w/7 lights
Standard stairs
Delivery
Chemicals
Deluxe Cover

They say that package is valued at $1100, but it is included in the price of $4795.

What do you think is the best price I can get? I searched around on another forum and someone who bought the 2004 model for $4322... Any negotiation techniques to get that best price?

Hot Tub Forum

Negotiating a price (for a J-315?)
« on: September 02, 2005, 05:34:40 pm »

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
Re: Negotiating a price (for a J-315?)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2005, 09:45:49 pm »
With the package he's providing, that is a darn good price. That spa shouldn't be sold for less than $4995 in any market. The guy that got it for $4322 better hope his dealer is sellin 60 tubs a month to support that type of margin, otherwise he's going out of business and adios warranty service!

As I have stated in a couple other posts, the Jacuzzi J-315 is on the top of my list. I just keep craving the experience I had during my wet-test of that spa!

If I go with this one (final decision in about 2 weeks), I wanted to get some feedback on what to expect for the final price. The dealer has a list price of $4795. That includes what they call the "grand opening special" (new dealer in area, however same dealer has established store 15 miles away). The grand opening special includes the following:

CD Ozonater
Waterfall w/7 lights
Standard stairs
Delivery
Chemicals
Deluxe Cover

They say that package is valued at $1100, but it is included in the price of $4795.

What do you think is the best price I can get? I searched around on another forum and someone who bought the 2004 model for $4322... Any negotiation techniques to get that best price?

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

cappykat

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 02:24:32 pm »
I'd say that's a very good price.  We came close to buying a J385 and our price was $8395.
2005 Marquis Epic

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 02:24:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42