What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jet Therapy will not turn off  (Read 2137 times)

Hubjeep

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Jet Therapy will not turn off
« on: September 02, 2005, 08:07:58 pm »
I was in the tub last night, when I checked it this morning the Jet Therapy was on and would only shut off for a couple seconds. (1998 Vita Spa Elan).  

I tried shutting off the breaker for a few hours and turning it back on, which had no effect, as well as holding down "prog" to reset the system.

The Instruction manual indicates the jet modes automatically turn off after 30 minutes.

Another thing I noticed is that the display is showing the time,  previously it would show temp.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
John

Hot Tub Forum

Jet Therapy will not turn off
« on: September 02, 2005, 08:07:58 pm »

J._McD

Re: Jet Therapy will not turn off
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2005, 08:22:55 pm »
Do you have a secondary control panel, if so try unpluging it from the main control ribbon wire.  Or, it could be a hung up circuit relay.

JJ

• Vita Nuage
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 09:41:18 pm »
Vita spas have a specified period of time in the morning and afternoon where all the jets run for filtration.  That time can be increased from the factory default, but is still split between morning and night.  It sounds like it is in the clean cycle, and when you shut it off, it just comes back on.

Press the view button to toggle the display between time and temp.

Changing the filtaration time is in the manual
« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 09:42:15 pm by JJ »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 09:41:18 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42