What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: AQUA GUARD  (Read 3698 times)

saz

AQUA GUARD
« on: June 19, 2005, 03:35:36 pm »
Hi everyone,

has anyone had any experience of a product called aquaguard? I believe it's a new product from Holland.  Basically, my 'dealer/nice man who I buy my chems from' is thinking of stocking it, and was raving about it the other day when I was in the showroom. It's expensive (about £80 for 3 months supply), but apparently it's supposed to take the place of ALL other chems that you need to use, and you only need to put in a 1/2 cup a week or something. I'm just not too convinced that someone has invent 'magic liquid' that can take the place of all the diff levels you have to keep to, (or try to keep to!!!)  Any opinions  :-/ ??? :-/ ??

Saz

Hot Tub Forum

AQUA GUARD
« on: June 19, 2005, 03:35:36 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: AQUA GUARD
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 10:20:27 am »
Sounds too good to be true.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Mark_Vee

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 10:22:18 am »
I definately agree with Chas.  It does sound too good to be true.  

ArcherC

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 12:46:37 pm »
There have been many products on the market that claim to eliminate most or all maintanance on a spa, but I have not yet found one that really works.

Bosmani

• lifes to short to drink cheap wine
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2005, 06:36:52 pm »
I tested this expensive product and was dissapointed as it did not live up to the boasts of negating the use of other chemicles. The PH was high, and it foamed continually. This is not the longly awaited panacea for hot tubs and I reverted back to bromine tabs via the Spa frog which never ever kept the tub supplied with enough bromine and I was continually adding granular bromine to augment.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2005, 06:36:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42