What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tub of the month club  (Read 2535 times)

JJ

• Vita Nuage
Tub of the month club
« on: August 31, 2005, 01:37:00 pm »
You may remember when I first bought a Vita Joli, had it 2 weeks, then decided it was too small.  My dealer gave me full credit on a swap to a 3 pump Vita Nuage, which I love.

I called him after a few weeks with the Nuage to report a couple of minor problems I had discovered.  One of the air controls seemed to be stuck on full open (which is where I leave it all the time anyway) and one of the pumps seemed louder than the others.

The tech came within two days.  He determined that:

-The air leak is fixable, but he will have to rip out some foam

-The third motor was not mounted in the correct position, and was vibrating on the the frame.

He spoke to the dealer, who spoke to the factory, and together they determined that was too much to be wrong with a new tub. They could fix it, but would have to rip out and replace too much for good customer satisfaction.  They are replacing the tub!  I didn't even have to ask!

This is how smaller companies grow, by exhibiting the service and dedication to customer satisfaction that got the major players where they are.

Remember that the next time someone says that anyone but the big 3 aren't even worth your consideration.

Hot Tub Forum

Tub of the month club
« on: August 31, 2005, 01:37:00 pm »

cappykat

Re: Tub of the month club
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 02:09:54 pm »
Glad to hear Vita replaced your tub and everything is to your satisfaction.  I don't know if everyone comes out like you did, but nice to know that some companies do look out for their customers.

2005 Marquis Epic

Rayman

• KEEP ON TUBBING.....Bea chcomber owner
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 02:15:00 pm »
I had a similar experience with the same outcome only I had to use more pressure than you.  I am glad to hear that you were taken care of in a professional manner to your satisfaction.

Ray
Beachcomber 750, Brampton On Canada, GO LEAFS GO!!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 03:25:56 pm »
That is exceptional customer care. Truly awesome. I bet part of the pressure was put on by your dealer, be sure to thank them.

Glad for you!

;D ;D ;D
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 03:42:44 pm »
Props to your dealer. They sound great!  :D
07 Caldera Geneva

JJ

• Vita Nuage
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 10:07:40 pm »
My final decision was based on which dealer I trusted the most - It has paid off.  I don't think they are eating any cost though, Vita is standing behind their product.

It probably doesn' hurt that the dealer knows I am active on the message boards.

I am going to offer to take a day of vacation during the next home show if my dealers wants me to hang around his display and talk to potential cusotmers

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2005, 10:28:26 pm »
We've had customers do that for us in the past and it's very powerful at an event sale.

BTW...that's me dancing in my spidey suit. Only my wife has seen it 'till now! ;)

Steve

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2005, 10:28:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42