What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot tub screen room  (Read 4423 times)

countryboy

• soak it in cider
Hot tub screen room
« on: August 29, 2005, 11:48:27 am »
Anyone seen plans for a hot tub screen room, for lack of a better description, that you would build over your tub on a  deck.

Hot Tub Forum

Hot tub screen room
« on: August 29, 2005, 11:48:27 am »

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
Re: Hot tub screen room
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 01:14:37 pm »
That is how mine is installed.  The plans were drawn up by the architect for our house and the patio and screen enclosure were built as an integral part of the house.

I would think you could find something similar in the book section at Lowe's or Home Depot.

Regards,

Bill
« Last Edit: August 29, 2005, 01:16:53 pm by Bill_Stevenson »

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 02:07:17 pm »
I have mine in a hot tub house of sorts (hubby calls it the hot tub shed LOLOLOL) Hubby and a friend of his built it it's 8x12 feet and here I'm thinking I need a bigger wall on one side soon I think he built it a little to small should have bee 12x12 and then I could get around the darned thing!

rubiconruby

• id rather be happy then right
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 11:16:12 pm »
i happened to have a backporch that was already screened in. i got lucky that it fit. im glad i had it though due to the amt of bugs we have

NE-Phil

• Marquis Reward '05
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 11:39:15 am »
Countryboy,
Starting early in June, we had a screened-in back porch built for our newly purchased hot tub. I'm having my neighbor, a contractor, build it from plans drawn up by a draftsman. It's almost complete.
I've kept a photo log with comments which starts before the construction and continues right up to the present.
Check it out here.

Phil

P.S. Yes, this is probably not what you're looking for but it's an ideal excuse for me to show off the new addition! ::)
Not a mountain lake? Then it's still a chemical soup!

cappykat

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 04:35:23 pm »
Phil, thanks for your post.  After seeing how you logged your picutres, I'm going to do the same thing when we start construction on our screened room.

I'll post as the process starts.
2005 Marquis Epic

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 04:35:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42