What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub in 'WinterPeg'  (Read 2690 times)

Bev

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Hot Tub in 'WinterPeg'
« on: August 30, 2005, 01:46:18 pm »
I live in Winnipeg, Canada. Last winter the temperature dipped to -58 with the wind. We would like a hot tub installed outside. (no shelter) Does this seem crazy! I have read the various opinions regarding hot tubs, thanks to all, but I am still confused about  what brand sounds suitable for our frozen winters. Please help.
Bev

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Tub in 'WinterPeg'
« on: August 30, 2005, 01:46:18 pm »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: Hot Tub in 'WinterPeg'
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 01:52:18 pm »
Some of the biggest sales are in Winnipeg and I would strongly suggest paying a visit to a new store called Spa Tropics there on Pembina Hwy.

They carry Hydropool hot tubs and they are a 25 year old Canadian company who have opened a brand new dealer there in  Winnipeg.

Do some research at http://www.hydropoolhottubs.com and pay Rick a visit.

They are having a HUGE truckload sale in a couple of weeks and you'll even see me there you lucky girl! ;)

If you come by during the sale and mention this forum, I'll do what I can to make it worth your while!

Steve
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 01:52:40 pm by Steve »

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 01:54:00 pm »
First off, no your not crazy...well maybe if you live in Winnepeg.

There at least 10 brands that will give you excellent insulation, massage and comfort.

We do have a Winterpegger who is a regular poster JcDenton. He uses his tub in all seasons.

Check out all of the brands in your phone book. Narrow the field. Wet test. Talk to us whenever you need inbetween
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 02:08:44 pm by HotTubMan »
Homeworks Financing Representative

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 02:00:29 pm »
  You're kill'n me man!

JcDenton

• Be Cool or be cast out
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 03:05:12 pm »
Hi Bev - I am also in Winnipeg. I would be happy to help you out as best I can on any questions you might have about the tubs available here. You can PM me if you want.

Good luck!

Oh - and Steve - I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop in during your Grand Opening - I hope it went well. I have been meaning to stop in and check out the tubs.

Jc
How do you know how much you don't know?

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2005, 04:09:24 pm »
No prob Jc. I'll give ya a head's up when I'm heading there and maybe I'll buy lunch if the timing works for you! ;D

Rick's doing great and the showroom looks awesome!

Talk soon,

Steve

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2005, 04:09:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42