What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Microclean System?  (Read 2262 times)

RobB27

Sundance Microclean System?
« on: August 29, 2005, 06:04:07 pm »
I am new to the hot tub market and liked the idea of the Sundace MicroClean System for their 880 series tubs.  Are they really chemical free or at least use significantly less chemicals than regular tubs.

The lack of odour is appealing, and I was wondering if it is all it is cracked up to be?

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Microclean System?
« on: August 29, 2005, 06:04:07 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Sundance Microclean System?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 06:16:07 pm »
Are they really chemical free or at least use significantly less chemicals than regular tubs.

Sundance is a top notch spa maker but all that talk you got is salesmanship. They take no more or less chems than the other major spa makers or any spa with a good filtering system. Also, don't listen to any talk of "chemical free" water maintenance, you're being told what you want to hear. A simple chlorine regimine will keep the water clean and claer and done properly you won't have a odor issue. I've seen many people want to go the "chemical free" way until it fails and when they're shown how to use chlorine properly they quickly are enlightened on how well it works.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

RobB27

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 09:50:46 pm »
Thanks for the info, it was a great help.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 09:50:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42