What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Finally bought a spa andd can not wait for it too  (Read 1553 times)

amat1950

• Happy Soaker- Tiger River Siberian
Finally bought a spa andd can not wait for it too
« on: August 29, 2005, 10:36:35 am »
We finally decided on a Tiger River Siberian. We got a good deal on it , and I do know the reason is because it is being discontinued. We tested it wet and dry and really liked it. We originally wanted one with a lounge but I kept floating out of them. I sat (Dry) in a D1 (Can not remember the name) but it had a ladies lounge. It was really nice but for the price we settled on the Siberian . It will do what we need it to do.
Now all we have to do is get our ground level deck built and dealer will deliver it.

Hot Tub Forum

Finally bought a spa andd can not wait for it too
« on: August 29, 2005, 10:36:35 am »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Finally bought a spa andd can not wait for it
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 10:39:18 am »
Congratulations, you got a great spa!  It was my favorite up until they discontinued it.  I always considered it to be the best deal in the spa industry.  It sounds like you got an even better deal. ;D

Enjoy it for the next 20 years or so.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Ritz

• Vanguard 2004
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 12:40:15 pm »
Enjoy - I wet-tested it, and almost bought it - I was afraid it was too big for the space on our deck - although it was hard to pass up the price!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 12:40:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42