What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sunrise Spas/Paragon  (Read 10216 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Sunrise Spas/Paragon
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2005, 11:35:46 am »
Debra, I'm very sorry we took your thread off on a tangent.  I saw where that happened to you on another board.  This is a great board for information, regardless of how we industry people sometime banter back and forth.  I gain knowledge here every day from my contemporaries as well as from consumers like you.

I think most everyone on here is trying to help consumers and, yes, we do all have our own agendas as well.  I gave you my opinion (that's all it is) and others have given you theirs.  I stick by mine.  I do not have a horse in this race, but I do hope that you make an informed decision and are happy with whatever spa you choose! :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2005, 11:35:46 am »

Debra

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2005, 12:03:22 pm »
Thank you Terminator.  Yes this forum is much better than the last one I was at.  (it was good for a laugh though).  I am learning lots here.  Still not sure about Sunrise though.

cbM

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Sundance Majesta
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2005, 03:44:04 pm »
Any feedback on the Sundance Majesta would be appreciated. We have been quoted $8,100, plus $500 for electrical hookup. Sundance is having a promo at present for a free built-in cd/radio, which I am told is worth $800+. Dealer is throwing in $200 for steps and $100 toward electrical.

I owned a Hot Springs many (17) years ago and had great luck with it. I am impressed with the Majesta, however, and this dealer selling it has a great reputation, and is only fifteen minutes from my cabin home.

???

PaulMc

• 2005 Sundance Majesta and lovin' it.
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2005, 07:37:11 pm »
  Earlier in this thread I mentioned that we got the Majesta. It not being a lounger made it the right one for us as we had trouble finding onethat fit more than one of us. Since I've been playing with the various jets, pumps and air controls I find I can  get the thearpy on my legs that I want by using more than one seat. The young lad was in it with some friends last night and they found using the foot dome helped them stay in the seats.. until we had them turn the air up. We use the individual air controls a lot now that we've played with them and each person can get the therapy out of the seat they are in without impacting another user.

We went with the stereo option, I like having it as I don't have to hook up more wires to the stereo inside and have to set it up before we get in, or have someone leave a stereo outside in the rain, or soon enough the snow. I can see people not opting for it but I'm happy we did. Great sound and really convenient.

We paid a little over 9K US for stereo, ozonator, delivery, taxes. Our electrical was on top of that and a lot more as we had to put in a new panel, so I had them run some additional power out to the wokshop in the garage.

Water and tub maintenance is easy enough even for me (knock on wood).  Don't think you can go wrong with it but make sure you wet test. We tested a couple HotSprings as well the Optima and two of the Sunrise. Majesta fit us best.  Good luck    paul
Owner, Sundance Majesta , July '05, Ontario Canada

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2005, 07:37:11 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42