What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: STM Hot tubs  (Read 3172 times)

yoscoot

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
STM Hot tubs
« on: August 24, 2005, 04:59:51 pm »
Does anyone have an opinion of these tubs?  They are at http://www.stmspasandhottubs.com  It's a short drive to take a look at and wet test their tubs and they will customize them and put whatever jets in you want.  They've been in business for several years.  I will be visiting them this weekend.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 04:30:58 pm by wmccall »

Hot Tub Forum

STM Hot tubs
« on: August 24, 2005, 04:59:51 pm »

Phil

• Icefish daily, Hot Tub afterwards!
Re: STM Hot tubs
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 05:37:12 pm »
After reviewing the site, I think you could do better.  It would be interesting to visit their 35,000 sq ft site thou...

yoscoot

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 06:18:40 pm »
I'm pretty sure they just put the site up in the last month.  I know they've been updating it a little at a time.  It's not at all fully functional yet.  I saw them at the last home show here.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2005, 07:49:13 pm »
I can tell you that they have a picture of a HotSpring Prodigy on their home page.  It's the one with all the frat boys piled in it.

They look just like every other backyard kit spa on the market.  That may sound cynical, but it's the truth.  You could probably build an identical spa yourself for less than $1,000.  Just get any pool and spa magazine and order the parts, it looks like that's what they did. ;D

If you do buy one, go ahead and start saving your money because you will be buying another one in a couple of years.  Good luck! :)

Terminator  
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

wetnwildspafun

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2005, 11:58:08 am »
Theyve got a lot of work to do on that website. You have to go the main page each time to click on another page. I clicked on the links for the two spa models, and all I got was the number of people it seats.

I'd go elsewhere.

Kyle

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2005, 12:17:32 am »
If they've been around since 1965 and are still unknown, I would continue to compare.  They would be better off claiming to be new to the industry.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2005, 12:17:32 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42