What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best Dealer for Spa in Mass  (Read 5815 times)

bsorok

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Best Dealer for Spa in Mass
« on: August 02, 2005, 01:02:23 pm »
I live in Metro West Mass.
Looking for the best, reputable dealer  for Spa.
Any ideas,
Saw Hot Springs and Sundance dealer, any others around

Hot Tub Forum

Best Dealer for Spa in Mass
« on: August 02, 2005, 01:02:23 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Best Dealer for Spa in Mass
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 01:08:00 pm »
The best dealer I know of is just slightly west of your area out in Riverside Ca,..... ;)

Hot Tub Guru

• Heavenly Times Hot Tubs & Billiards
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 02:10:27 pm »
Have you heard about Arctic Spas?  There are plenty of dealers in MA.  http://www.goarctic.com and hit the dealer locator button.  It will give you the nearest dealer.

Michael
www.HeavenlyTimes.com
« Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 12:16:36 pm by wmccall »

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 03:39:00 pm »
I bought from the Hot Spring/Sundance dealer you visited.  In my experience, a good company to purchase from.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2005, 12:08:25 pm »
I live in Central MA and I purchased my Tiger River from N.E Spa and Sunroom.  I would give them a solid recomendation. They have 4 locations in MA.  

The owner Norm  has also been known to sign into this board  as well to ensure his customers were well taken care of.  

;D

Oh yea, don't forget to insist on a free duck.

;)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 12:09:45 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2005, 12:18:12 pm »
Have you heard about Arctic Spas?  There are plenty of dealers in MA.  http://www.goarctic.com and hit the dealer locator button.  It will give you the nearest dealer.

Michael
www.HeavenlyTimes.com

Unless that dealer is 41 miles away from you, then its classified top secret  ;)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2005, 12:30:11 pm »

Unless that dealer is 41 miles away from you, then its classified top secret  ;)

I went to thier homepage and tried to search for a dealer near me.  41.3 miles away.  For someone in TX that's not too bad, but for MA, we're used to having things alot closer.

I also entered zip codes from Cape Cod to the Berhshires and found still only the one.

Michael, could you list the Artic dealers that are in MA?
07 Caldera Geneva

jcmsrv

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2005, 09:30:18 pm »
HI bsorok! I am also in Mass, Dracut. Check-out Crocker sales in Woburn. They sell Artesian and Vita, I bought a Artesian piper glen from them. Good service and prices. I found New England spas pricey and pushy. good luck

Hot Tub Guru

• Heavenly Times Hot Tubs & Billiards
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2005, 07:59:46 pm »
Here is the address of one dealer.  I believe there are a few more but they aren't on my dealer web site.  They are probally sub-dealer (meaning the dealer below warehouses spas for all of Mass) You can fill the coupon sheet on http://goarctic.com/index.php?dest=main&lang=en&option=custom_content&show=16 then in a few days you will reieve a call from the closest dealer.

Arctic Spa New England
8 Bourbon Street
Peabody , Massachusetts
USA
Ph.: 978-535-5351
Fax: 978-535-5304
Web | Map

noslokir

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2005, 09:31:28 pm »
Teddy Bear Pool and Spas in Chicopee has an excellent reputation in Western Mass.

SuziQ

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2005, 08:19:53 am »
Have you checked the place on Rt. 9 East in Westboro MA that sells Caldera Spas?  It's a few miles west of the intersection of 495 and Rt. 9. I can't for the life of me remember the name of it right now.  I think their main business is Decks and Fencing, but they also have spas.  I know they have a couple filled and ready for wet tests.  We're just beginning our search and haven't tested anything yet.  I'm reading the back threads on this forum to find out the good, the bad and the ugly on different brands.
Good Luck!

salesdvl

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2005, 10:23:56 am »
There is an LA Spas dealer in Pittsfield MA called Martin Pool & Spa and one in Saratoga, NY called Apple Pool & Spa.
Measure once, cut twice.

SuziQ

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2005, 02:00:43 pm »
OK, I found it.  Here's the address for the Caldera dealer in Westborough.  Brian called us this morning and he has a Tahitian available for a wet test
Carriage House
196 Turnpike Rd, Westborough, MA 01581  
508-870-2220.

I'm heading down to Auburn tomorrow to New England Spas and Sunrooms. They carry Jacuzzi, Hot Spring, Sundance and Solana spas and their web addy is: http://www.nespas.com
I'll see what they have available for wet testing

Another place is in Shrewsbury, at the corner of Rt. 9 East and South St., just west of Ragsdale Motors. It's called the Pool, Spa and Patio Place.  They sell Dimension 1 spas and they have the California filled and ready for wet testing.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2005, 02:00:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42