What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caspian  (Read 1829 times)

freddortort

• waiting..waiting..waiting..waiting
Caspian
« on: August 19, 2005, 11:29:48 pm »
Went to HS dealer and wet tested several tubs.  The caspian was the one all of us liked the best because of the individual seating.  Anyone else find this to be the case?  Also, is the Tiger River the same quality as the the HS?

Hot Tub Forum

Caspian
« on: August 19, 2005, 11:29:48 pm »

lynnette

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Caspian
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 09:44:01 am »
     We had our Caspian for 1 year, very happy with it.  No problems at all, electric bill between $15 - $30 per mo (live in Michigan gets real cold in winter).  Seating and jets are great.  The only thing I wish it had more than 1 filter but I try to change filter every 2-3 weeks with a clean one.  I love the new waterfall feature and the new color which was not available when we purchased our Caspian.  I did a lot of shopping for a hot tub and this was the right one for the budget we set.  Good Luck.   Lynnette
« Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 09:47:16 am by lynnette »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2005, 10:04:33 am »
The Caspian is a wonderful spa.  You will find no quality difference between Tiger River and HotSpring, they are made on the same assembly line using the same material.  They are simply configured differently and have a few varying features.  There used to be a lot of differences between the two brands, now they are nearly identical in components, just different styles.

If you end up going with the Caspian, you will be getting a full-featured spa at an excellent price.  Good luck in your search! :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 10:49:25 am »
I purchased a Tiger River Caspain 2 months ago and am very  pleased with it.

It's a high quality tub at a relatively affordable price.  It's not for everyone, as some folks don't care for the footpod, other, taller folks may find it a bit small when compared to some of the larger tubs.  If you liked it in the wet test, then go for it. It's a great tub from a great company and has features not found on similliar priced tubs.

I like the 2 cool off seats, I like how there are 2 bucket seats, yet it also has open seating. The pumps are strong and offer a decent variety of massages.

My wife loves the footpod.

It's listed as a 6 person tub, but like many other tubs,  6 seats really doens't equate to 6 adults. It seats 4 adults comfortabley, but 6 would be a bit tight.

;D
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 10:51:22 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Poohbear66

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 01:01:38 pm »
While the seating arrangement in the Caspian isn't right for me, the quality of the spa is top notch! You will love it!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 01:01:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42