What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Changed to: It's the Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny.....  (Read 5476 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Changed to: It's the Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny.....
« on: August 09, 2005, 10:09:08 am »
My water is crystal clear!! My levels are right where they need to be! I'm becoming smart and a chemist LOL!!!!! heheheehehe...I know exactly what needs to be added and when now and I'm so happy I've got it figured out now! Thanks all!!!!!!!!!

BP
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 03:03:47 pm by Backpains »

Hot Tub Forum

Changed to: It's the Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny.....
« on: August 09, 2005, 10:09:08 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: I've done figured it out!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 10:11:40 am »
It had to be the pink bikini.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

cappykat

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 10:16:18 am »
LOLLLLL!!!  Yep, it had to be the pink biniki and I'm out the door to get one....HAAAAA!!!
2005 Marquis Epic

drprwnap

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2005, 10:31:21 am »
Wasn't that an itsie, bitsie, teny, weeney polka dot biniki??  ;D ;D

Sorry for the spelling, I don't use those words too much  
Lovin' Spatopia in my Epic!

cappykat

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2005, 10:40:13 am »
Whoops....I got lost in the past for a minute.

Like I could even consider an itsy bitsy teeny weeny any color polka dot biniki...maybe a tankini and that would be s  t  r  e  t  c  h iiiiinnnngggg it   ;D ;D

Oh for the long lost days of youth!!
2005 Marquis Epic

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2005, 10:42:35 am »
Now that the water is perfect...don't get in it! Getting into a hot tub is one of the worst things you can do to mess up the water.  

::)
07 Caldera Geneva

obi wan

• you're just jealous the voices only talk to ME!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2005, 11:36:30 am »
Whoops....I got lost in the past for a minute.

Like I could even consider an itsy bitsy teeny weeny any color polka dot biniki...maybe a tankini and that would be s  t  r  e  t  c  h iiiiinnnngggg it   ;D ;D

Oh for the long lost days of youth!!

tell me about it.... i seem to have contracted a case of dresser disease, over the last few years........
you know... my chest seems to have fallen into my drawers ;D ;)
working ion that though.... the tub is a great way to relax after a good work out. i am doing REALLY well at the soaking in the tub part of the equation. its just that first working out part that i keep stumbling on..... ;D ;D

hey bp! congrats on the clear water! keep it up, and soak it down!! hoo-rah!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 11:37:56 am by kent »

cappykat

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2005, 11:56:51 am »
I hear ya obi wan...I've never had a weight problem but I tell you once I passed 40, it's been a constant struggle.  It just ain't fair!!

I need to get my butt on my treadmill, but I start/stop.  Actually, I read somewhere that a hot tub helps with weight...I guess you sweat some of it off.  If that's the case...I'll be in mine 24/7  ;D ;D
2005 Marquis Epic

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2005, 12:13:59 pm »
Now that the water is perfect...don't get in it! Getting into a hot tub is one of the worst things you can do to mess up the water.  

::)

Thats it, one of life's great mysteries solved.  To have the perfect lawn, you can't walk on it. To keep your car in perfect shape, don't drive it!
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2005, 12:20:08 pm »

Thats it, one of life's great mysteries solved.  To have the perfect lawn, you can't walk on it. To keep your car in perfect shape, don't drive it!

When my wife changes the bedsheets and makes the bed to where you can bounce a quarter on it we have to sleep on the couch so we don't mess it up.  ;D
220, 221, whatever it takes!

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2005, 12:20:09 pm »

To paraphrase Dave Barry: Don't put your boat in the water.  Ohhhh, that's the worst thing for boats.
07 Caldera Geneva

Backpains

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2005, 03:02:25 pm »
Oh you nuts!!!!!! Yes in fact it was the itsy bisty teeny weeny red polka dot bikini that she wore to make her water chems perfect...LOLOLOL!!!!

Hey How about we find that mouse and that cat and see if they want to wear one..maybe it'll change their attitudes about getting into the hot tub compartments! What the hell is a tankini?????

Dresser desease??? I do NOT want to hear about you guys working out..cause I CAN"T!! And ya'll know why! And yes cappy it seems that when you hit that 40 mark..the weight sticks to a person like glue!! I used to weigh 98 pounds when I first married my hubby...and I've gained a few pounds since then! It's just not fair!!!!

New rules: Stay off your lawns.....stay out of your cars.....stay out of the hot tub.....and don't go to work!  ;D

cappykat

Re: Changed to: It's the Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny...
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2005, 04:12:54 pm »
Aw c'mon backpains....tankini--you know with a longer fitted top that covers your tummy a bit and biniki bottoms??!!

Hey, I don't do much of any exercise because of the chronic pain, but I do try to walk a little.  

Funny...I was cracking up over this thread.  We have a guy across from us that walks his dog and every now and then my husband will find a "surprise" in the yard (usually when mowing), just about makes him crazy!!  Stay off the yard and keep your mutt off too!   >:(
2005 Marquis Epic

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2005, 04:27:01 pm »
Don't ever buy one of those suits with the little skirt on it.  Turn on the jets and that skirt is up over your head! :o

Backpains

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2005, 05:12:14 pm »
Don't ever buy one of those suits with the little skirt on it.  Turn on the jets and that skirt is up over your head! :o

LMBO!!!! EEEk Look out for those skirts..ok...the other two bikinis that I didn't buy it was because one had a stupid scarf looking thing around the bottoms..I figured I didn't want it giving me a wedgie...and the other had a belt..Why would you put a belt on a swim suit?? Oh and don't even ask me about Garts swimsuits...they are way out of line asking 75.00 for a bikini Come on@!!!!!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2005, 05:12:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42