What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub Purchase II  (Read 2515 times)

rshanno1

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Hot Tub Purchase II
« on: August 04, 2005, 10:37:45 pm »
Thanks to all who responded to my request for assistance last week.  We have yet to wet test our top choices, the 2004 SD Cameo or the Aurora II but have scheduled that for this weekend.  The SD dealer has also offered us a 2005 Majesta w/ a slight blemish (barely noticeable) on the outer edge of the spa shell for $7,000 w/steps.  This caught our attention because the price is attractive, it has a few more bells and whistles than the 04 Cameo, we're not convinced that we need a lounger and he dealer asures us that the full manufacturers warranty will apply.  We have the opporunity to wet test both of those and the D1 but in the meantime...any opinions about the Majesta or experience w/ "scratch and dent" spas?  The Iowa State Fair begins midweek and we'd like some closure before then so your assistance is really appreciated!

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Tub Purchase II
« on: August 04, 2005, 10:37:45 pm »

PaulMc

• 2005 Sundance Majesta and lovin' it.
Re: Hot Tub Purchase II
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 07:43:13 am »
  I received my Majesta a week ago. My wife and daughter decided against a lounger early. We're short folks and coudn't get comfortable in the first couple we tested so lounger was crossed off the list. We've had 5 people in ours with no problem. We've figured out what each seat works on and when it's not a social soak we tend to move between the seats and work on specific areas, me having a bad shoulder and sore knees and my wife concentrates on neck and lower back. My best soak is when I can just put my legs up and use the seats beside me to massage my knees and calves. The jets in the footwell help with feet and ankles. It has good versatility with the amount and locations of air you can add to the various seats, and some people in our house like the oscillating jets and some don't so it's nice to be able to easily switch the larger jets between the two modes. I really like the cool down seat and can't wait to try it out in the winter.

I imagine we'd like any tub that fit us and maybe a lounger with enough jets in the rights places if we could have found one would have meant we wouldn't move between the seats, but we might fight over the lounger. I almost fall asleep in a couple of the corner seats now so I can't imagine what laying out in a lounger might do.

The most important thing I did when I built the deck extension around it was to add a shelf to the privacy fence/screen to put our drinks on. We really enjoy ours and the stereo is awesome.  No experience with scratch and dent sales sorry. Good luck with your hunt.  paul
Owner, Sundance Majesta , July '05, Ontario Canada

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hot Tub Purchase II
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 07:43:13 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42