What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pricing on these models  (Read 2220 times)

cappykat

Pricing on these models
« on: August 02, 2005, 10:18:47 am »
I'm interested in these models.  I'd like some input on pricing...just ballpark so I know what to expect.

Coleman 481 & 471
Vita Aurora, Fontaine, Versailles, Essence
Marquis 636, Epic, Reward
Sundance Altamar, Palermo

All positive/negative comments appreciated
2005 Marquis Epic

Hot Tub Forum

Pricing on these models
« on: August 02, 2005, 10:18:47 am »

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Re: Pricing on these models
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 11:48:01 am »
I sat in the Coleman 471 very nice tub..it had the waterfall feature as an option. I'm so pleased with my Coleman that I just might have to buy a bigger tub from them in the future. Here's alot of what I look at cappy, Customer service after the sale is a BIG thing for me. If I'm spending 5700.00 bucks on a hot tub I want no....I demand to have a dealer that is going to be able to answer my questions when I don't know what to do...not treat me like I'm an idiot! So the Coleman dealer had me locked in when he said him and his wife were the service team..they are personable, kind, considerate to their customers needs. In fact I just called him two days ago telling him we'd be up this next weekend to get some chems, he asked me what we needed and said he'd set them aside for us! If he is on his way down this way...he'll call me to see if I need anything from the store. THAT is  what I would describe as Customer Service at it's BEST!!!! Yes, the tub was a big seller sitting in it really does help and at this point I can't sit for anylonger than 15 min..I can't lay for any longer than 1 hour (and I do happen to shift sides alot!!) and I can't stand for any longer than 15 minutes...so the tub helps some...not alot...but enough to make it a little easier to make it through my day...so it doesn't have a waterfall...or a ozonator...or 24 hour filtration, it was a good choice for what I need and want in a tub.

In closing, I would in fact go back to my Coleman dealer if I was going to buy a new tub, and yes it will last me a long time! Good luck on your hunt!

luigi311

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2005, 08:40:05 am »
I found an Altamar for $8400 with lift, steps and delivery.
A factory second Altamar for $7400 and a demo for $6400.  Would love to see others best pricing.
Thanks!

aquaman

• justice league is on the hot line !
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 07:36:47 pm »
here in michigan i was quoted $ 6195 for the 471 and 6495 for the 481. they are the deluxe models and came with cover, start-up chems and delivery.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 07:36:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42