What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Gold Series  (Read 5592 times)

SpaNY

Artesian Gold Series
« on: August 01, 2005, 11:08:56 am »
I'm looking for feedback on Artesian Gold Series Spas. I do not see too much info on the Artesian Gold here and am looking for comments , good and negative. Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian Gold Series
« on: August 01, 2005, 11:08:56 am »

salesdvl

Re: Artesian Gold Series
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2005, 01:59:17 pm »
I used to sell them and would put them up against anything on the market today.  Very good quality.  Lots of options.  Very comfortable.
Measure once, cut twice.

SpaNY

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 02:40:16 pm »
Thanks salesdvl. Any particular reason why you don't sell them now? What is the biggest difference between the Platinum series and the Gold series, and is it in your opinion to move up to platinum?

salesdvl

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 03:02:14 pm »
I no longer work for that dealer.  I am now a territory sales manager for LA Spas.
The Platinum series generally has more jet pumps.  We found that most people either bought the Island spas or went all the way to the Platinum Series.  The Gold got lost in the middle.  The Gold series lines up perfectly with Sundance though.  ART Emerald vs the Optima; ART Onyx vs the Cameo etc....
Measure once, cut twice.

wetone

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2005, 03:25:04 pm »
I'm looking for feedback on Artesian Gold Series Spas. I do not see too much info on the Artesian Gold here and am looking for comments , good and negative. Thanks.

Our experience with Artesian is all positive, well built spas, competitively priced, strong company with excellent support… as good as most brand name spas out there.

In the Gold series the Emerald and Onyx are the roomier models.

My wife and I owned an Island series 48 jet Captiva, very comfortable for us.

Dealer D1, Coleman & Artesian

SpaNY

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2005, 07:03:54 pm »
OK, thanks. I'm looking at the Opal. I don't really think I want a lounger. The only local dealer here has been telling me there are getting one in soon. I hope so becasue it has been 2 mo. already am I'm getting ready to buy. I't ironic becasue we are having a Sundance Factory rep tent sale this week. Can't wait to find out how the prices compare!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2005, 07:03:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42