What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Maxxus steps?  (Read 3219 times)

samhunter

• Maxxus, Johnny walker black, Padron aniversario!!!
Maxxus steps?
« on: July 16, 2005, 11:52:15 am »
It will be 3 months that I have had my maxxus but still no steps. Did anybody w/ an '05 maxxus receive the curved stairs yet? I cannot believe Sundance could be this far behind. Reps?

Hot Tub Forum

Maxxus steps?
« on: July 16, 2005, 11:52:15 am »

mjb

Re: Maxxus steps?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 12:15:20 pm »
You are not alone.  We have several sets of "loaner" steps at our Maxxus customers homes.
We are to receive an update on Monday on the arrival status.  I will post the results.

J._McD

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 02:41:27 pm »
Dealers too, have unending frustrations that leave us in the line of fire to............ well is it, make excuses or just look bad to our customers.  It is embarassing.

The maxxus has been an overwhelming success problem maybe that has caught them off guard with a contoured front inconsistent with the old contour.  It is one of 16 models that calls for a unique step, but they should be able to handle it.

I am not here to make excuses, but we are still waiting too. :-/ :-/ :-/
« Last Edit: July 17, 2005, 02:43:04 pm by J._McD »

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2005, 04:44:16 pm »
I hate to say it,.... I have over 3 dozen Maxxus steps on backorder. I haVE given the customer a loaner step, but it doesn't look like we'll be getting the curved step anytime soon.
Since JacuzziBrands it's been a challenge, that's all I can say.

hottubber.... ;D

samhunter

• Maxxus, Johnny walker black, Padron aniversario!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2005, 10:10:27 pm »
Thanks for the response , now I don't feel as bad.

dsm

• Spa Hunt
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2005, 09:44:18 pm »
I've got an order in for a maxxus. The dealer said they had 04 steps in stock that didn't quite fit the curve of the 05 but if I was handy they could be easily cut to fit. She gave them to me cheap ~$120 (at least I hope that was a discount) along with some matching stain.  I'm pretty handy so I'm sure I can do it, but does anyone know how far off they are? Actually on the steps I don't mind redwood (04) anyhow rather than composite (05) because they maybe a little less slippery. Might be an option for some of you if your dealer has them.

-steve

J._McD

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 10:11:47 pm »
It will be 3 months that I have had my maxxus but still no steps. Did anybody w/ an '05 maxxus receive the curved stairs yet? I cannot believe Sundance could be this far behind. Reps?

Sam, you should be calling your dealer to be the first one in line.  I understand they will become available August 10th.  I just can't quite imagine why it would take an industry leader sooo longggg to make a step considering they make sooo manyyyy spas without a delay.  Maybe they were waiting for the trees to grow into the right shape. ;) ;) ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 10:11:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42