What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First question about water  (Read 5905 times)

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
Re: First question about water
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2005, 04:11:38 pm »
will those chemicals work with my micropure filter.  I was told no chemicals like that only, bromine, shock, ph up and down, and alk.    

i am also allowed to use something that makes the water soft and fresh smelling.  not sure of name.

Apparently the other products may clog my filter.  

There is no chance a scum bug or scum ball will clog your filter. They float in the spa. They may float into your skimmer, but will never end up in the filter.

I have difficulty imagining enzyme cleaners cloging your filter any more or less than the "stuff" it is designed to break down.

That said, consult your dealer, they should know better than I, since I have never sold or used these filters (I will soon, but not yet).
Homeworks Financing Representative

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2005, 04:11:38 pm »

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2005, 04:49:03 pm »
I may actually have one already.  I have an orange sponge looking thing on a string.  I have it tied to a diverter.   Its called an Absorbie or something like that.  Is that what you mean by that debugger.

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2005, 06:47:44 pm »
I may actually have one already.  I have an orange sponge looking thing on a string.  I have it tied to a diverter.   Its called an Absorbie or something like that.  Is that what you mean by that debugger.

Thats it!
Homeworks Financing Representative

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2005, 06:47:44 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42