What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: reflections spas?  (Read 5748 times)

rubiconruby

• id rather be happy then right
reflections spas?
« on: July 22, 2005, 11:58:25 pm »
any info on reflections spas? im looking at the seville model for 4500 with cover lifter delivery and stairs. not sure if this is a good price or even if this is a good spa. havent seen to much about these spas. any information will be helpfull. thanks

Hot Tub Forum

reflections spas?
« on: July 22, 2005, 11:58:25 pm »

JJ

• Vita Nuage
Re: reflections spas?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2005, 08:59:05 am »
Reflections spas are manufactured by Vita.  They use the same mechanical components but are "de-featured" to hit a lower price point.  Base models don't use ozonators, circulation pumps, stainless steel eschuton plates and have a three year warrenty.

Highter end models offer more features.  I almost bought one (cordoba), but by the time I had it specified with lights, ozone, circulation pump, SS jets, etc, it was almost the cost of the Vita Nuage, so I decided to just go ahead and buy a Vita and get the 5 year warrenty.

I researched and wet tested a long time before I bought a Vita but my final decision was based as much on the dealer as the tub.

rubiconruby

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2005, 09:52:33 am »
thanks for the info. i dont mind if its a stripped down model just want to be sure its reliable and a good deal for the money. they are giving me the ozonator as well at that price. is it common to bargain with them like with a new car??

JJ

• Vita Nuage
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2005, 12:40:43 pm »
Never hurts to bargin, although I have more success in just saying I can't afford it at that price and waiting.....

I don't see the seville on the reflections site.  Is it new?

jaxxon

• Friends dont let friends soak alone...
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2005, 01:49:44 pm »
The seville is part of the reflection series.  The spa is made especially for dealers.  You will not find the seville in the reflecion brochure because the factory stores have access to the reflection spas also.

rubiconruby

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2005, 07:18:36 pm »
so i guess the guy wasnt bs ing me to much when he said it was made just for them. i guess he was just streching the truth a little. haha. he tried to tell me all reflections were made just for them.  that just didnt seem right. the seville isthe same as the siesta madel with more hp and jets.

jaxxon

• Friends dont let friends soak alone...
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2005, 11:43:11 am »
Seems like he was telling you the truth about the reflections.  They are made for all the Vita spa dealers.  The factory stores sometime get there hands on a few.  I have a seville in my showroom.  The seville is a upgrade from the siesta.... :D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2005, 11:43:11 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42