What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Question for Drewski  (Read 6411 times)

Drewski

• Artesian Piper Glen since 1999 in Beachtown, USA
Re: Question for Drewski
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2005, 01:50:53 pm »
Hi Guys!

First, I'm glad to see this forum has developed a Virginia Beach following, I'm thinking we need to have a party at some point.

Unfortunately, I was not at MTM for July 4. Instead, I was camping in Stauton, Virginia and enjoyed fireworks on top of a big hill on a golf course in the middle of town. I went to MTM last year, sat next to the lake off Edwin and was TOTALLY blown away. We were so close I had to wash ash out of my hair when we got home.

Anyway, this was Bosco's thread and he asked for some pics so here they are:

Boscoe, I really like my community. It's turned out better than a number of other developments I was considering. It's kind of interesting, because I thought the other places would be nicer but when I visted them last month (2 years later), I was glad I chose the house I did.

Obi Wan (love that NIC) you wanted to know how to do "clickable" thumbnails and the answer to that is it's a feature supported by my hosting site, ImageShack. After you upload images to them, they have a line of code for forums that references a thumbnail picture so all you have to do is copy and paste directly into your message body. I like them because my posts can have multiple images but still scroll fast. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your tub!

Well, it's 2 o'clock, about 95° out (heat index of 110°) so it's time to go home and hit the pool. NO tub today...

Keep the Faith...

Drewski

8)
It's a HOT tub... anything else is just a POOL!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2005, 01:50:53 pm »

obi wan

• you're just jealous the voices only talk to ME!
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2005, 02:04:39 pm »
the frwks at mtm were very good, but not very long (about 25 min's?). BUT....
as were took all the camp chairs and blankets and were sitting right between the 1st and 2nd picnic shelters on edwin dr, to the right of the parking lot, it seemed like they were exploding over our heads. had a good time....
;Dmaybe we could start the vb chapter of whats-the-best-tub. cool patches, secret handshakes, etc ;) ;D ;D. we ought to get together though, at least put a face with a name....
thanx for the info on posting pics. will try to get some pics up in a few days.

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2005, 10:01:52 pm »
Drewski,

You live in such a beautiful area.  I am very thankful for you to share a part of your life with us.

Thanks again, beautiful house

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2005, 10:01:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42