What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: redesigned Grandee  (Read 5731 times)

shabba34

Re: redesigned Grandee
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2005, 04:45:18 pm »
Are you saying that Sundance doesn't have as good of a product or as many quality dealers?

I do believe Watkins makes a nice product, but I am a true Sundance believer. Dealer since 1983 and wouldn't change it for the world.

hottubber... :P
Who is that ??? for.  If for me, absolutely not what I am saying.  No where in my post was that portrayed.  I also believe that Sundance makes a "Nice" product. ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2005, 04:45:18 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2005, 05:46:46 pm »
I think Sundance has quality dealers.

HotSpring, on the other hand, has high-quality dealers...

Smile please.

;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Kyle

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2005, 06:51:37 pm »
Like RFW. ;D

Just joking.

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2005, 07:48:36 pm »
Just an opinion.  They have always continued to better their product over time, it's just that when you have saturated every market, how else can you grow if current dealer base is not growing 10 -15% every year.  You can't and the stock holders don't like it so pressure builds.  You would never have seen HS in Rec Warehouses 10 years ago.  THEY HAVE NO SERVICE DEPARTMENT.  if someone buys a HS spa what kind of service are they going to get?  I hope they don't hurt the reputation by doing so.

Well since the overall feeling on this board seems to suggest that Hotsprings and Sundance are the very best in the industry and that the quality is so much better than everyone else, why do they even need a service department.

I'm sure they never break down, or leak, or have no fault heaters fail, or pumps quit?

I imagine that the Hotsprings and Sundance service techs are like the Maytag repairmen in those commercials, obsolite and no longer even needed.

I have mental images of poor out of work Hotsprings and Sundance service techs picketing the factory. Their signs saying "Lost my job because of a titanium no fault heater" or " can't feed my family due to ISO9001"

I'd start to worry if I were a Hotsprings or Sundance salesperson. Those spas are so superior that they certainly could sell themselves in a big box store. And of course since everything else out there is so inferior how in the world could you lower yourselves enough to sell any other brand.

Yep I think the writing is on the wall. I think Sundance and Hotsprings climbed to the top of the industry on the sweat and the backs of dealers, salespeople, and service techs, only to get so great they could eliminate them with their superiority. ;D ;D ;D ;D

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2005, 10:43:51 am »

Well since the overall feeling on this board seems to suggest that Hotsprings and Sundance are the very best in the industry and that the quality is so much better than everyone else, why do they even need a service department.

I don't know of any HotSpring or Sundance dealer on this board who has ever made a claim that their spas never have technical issues.  When I'm talking to prospective buyers, I even bring up the fact that the spa is a machine and eventually something will go wrong with it.  The peace of mind that the customer gets from us is that they will be taken care of when that day comes.  Locally, that's something no other dealer can say, in all honesty.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2005, 10:43:51 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42