What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Narrowed it down to 3  (Read 7037 times)

velocity23

• If it ain't broke...break it
Re: Narrowed it down to 3
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2005, 10:50:16 am »
Posted by: cappykat Posted on: Today at 10:37am
Which tub has the titanium heater?  

The SD has the Titanium Heater But only in the 880Series.....Maxxus, Optima and Cameo.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2005, 10:50:16 am »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2005, 11:49:54 am »
Which tub has the titanium heater?

HotSpring spas and now Tiger River spas have Titanium Heaters.

:D
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2005, 12:08:40 pm »
For someone trying to decipher between the myriad of tubs out there....I'll tip the hat to Wisoki.  Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with the "rest of the tub" but to me it's an important part of the tub.

I didn't even know which tub Wisoki was talking about....but I knew when looking at the MS that I wasn't crazy about the panels and the lack of foaming as compared to HS or SD.  

I'm not saying the MS is inferior....I don't know that.  Until I own one or the other I can't really comment.  I'm just trying to get the facts.

I will comment on the "lack" of foaming. When I bought my spa I had a choice Full Foam or Panel type I choose Panel I did not like the idea of having to dig thru the foam if and when there was a leak, etc,......... I am on Cape Cod so the insulating factor was figured in. I can take the sides off and see all the "stuff" . The panels .....yea they are not the best BUT I did not buy my spa for the panels I bought it for the quality of the spa as a whole.  Good luck in your search .

Gary

Edited to add............ You do have a choice in full foam or the panel type with Master!

Gary                
« Last Edit: July 20, 2005, 12:11:30 pm by Gary1911 »

Haynes

• 2005 Down East Cape Cod/ Monongahela, PA
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2005, 01:23:00 pm »
I liked the underside of Master Spas.  The automotive steel frame was a big selling feature for me.  Most tubs I looked at had untreated 2x3 for their structure support.  Like wet testing, you must look at the structure underneath before purchasing.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2005, 01:23:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42