What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What I've Learned from Kids Using My Tub  (Read 5389 times)

J._McD

Re: What I've Learned from Kids Using My Tub
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2005, 08:38:55 am »
While you all shopped for a Hot Tub, compared the confusion, wet tested, haggled over price, walked out without buying, going back strugling with your decision making prowess and sharing your thoughts with people on this board looking for the right direction, you were missing out on the comfort, relaxzation, togetherness, AND THOSE PRICELESS MOMENTS AND MEMORIES that Drewski just shared.  ;D

Priceless is an understatement because those kids are always going to remember the time they stayed with Uncle Drew. ;D And, even better yet in 20 to 30 years they too are going to get a Hot Tub. ;D ;D ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2005, 08:38:55 am »

Drewski

• Artesian Piper Glen since 1999 in Beachtown, USA
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2005, 08:58:31 am »
Drewski, I am definitley going to do the 'cold' water squirt tonight with my son.  The little bugger gets me every time I walk past the spa.  Its not so bad if I am cutting the lawn and he squirts me a few times though...

I highly recommend one of the Super Soaker pump guns. The volume of water delivered is impressive!

GOOD LUCK!

Drewski

8)
It's a HOT tub... anything else is just a POOL!

Drewski

• Artesian Piper Glen since 1999 in Beachtown, USA
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2005, 09:01:54 am »
While you all shopped for a Hot Tub, compared the confusion, wet tested, haggled over price, walked out without buying, going back strugling with your decision making prowess and sharing your thoughts with people on this board looking for the right direction, you were missing out on the comfort, relaxzation, togetherness, AND THOSE PRICELESS MOMENTS AND MEMORIES that Drewski just shared.  ;D

Priceless is an understatement because those kids are always going to remember the time they stayed with Uncle Drew. ;D And, even better yet in 20 to 30 years they too are going to get a Hot Tub. ;D ;D ;D

Absolutely!

Thanks J.....

Drewski

8)
It's a HOT tub... anything else is just a POOL!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2005, 09:01:54 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42