What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Saw the strangest thing from my tub.  (Read 6293 times)

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
Saw the strangest thing from my tub.
« on: July 15, 2005, 01:31:42 pm »
Last night I was soaking in my spa and around 11:30, and I noticed a satellite zipping across the southern sky. It appeared to stop about where the big dipper is located in the sky. It then changed course and went south for a little bit and seemed to go straight up into the sky,( and no Stuart, I didn't have my nose in the Tequilla jug.)

Is this even possible for a satellite to do? I'm not missing any periods of time, and I don't feel like any invasive procedures were done to me, so I'm ruling out a UFO lol.

Of course with the exception of Rex my dog, I was out there all by myself. So before I tell anyone I thought I'd bounce it off you guys with the hopes of some reasonable explaination of what that was. :-X :-X

Hot Tub Forum

Saw the strangest thing from my tub.
« on: July 15, 2005, 01:31:42 pm »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Saw the strangest thing from my tub.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2005, 01:42:59 pm »
Satellites are placed in oribits around the earth and do not change thier path. They revolve around the planet.

Sounds like an aircraft.

07 Caldera Geneva

spahappy

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2005, 01:59:48 pm »
Yeah could have been, but this thing was moving fast and didn't have blinking lights on it. I just wish someone besides the dog would have been out there to see it.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 02:09:19 pm »
Are you saying you belive this to be a "Flying Saucer?"

Why do people think that space aliens are going to have thier space ships all lit up?

07 Caldera Geneva

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2005, 02:14:40 pm »
have you been getting into Backpains meds....again? ;)
07 Caldera Geneva

Drewski

• Artesian Piper Glen since 1999 in Beachtown, USA
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2005, 02:29:43 pm »
MIB will be in contact with you shortly. Just look into the red flashing light....

:o
It's a HOT tub... anything else is just a POOL!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2005, 02:33:31 pm »
Your in North Dakota where all the missle silos are right? How well do you really know Rex?  Can he be trusted?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 02:35:25 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

J._McD

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2005, 02:37:56 pm »
Last night I was soaking in my spa and around 11:30, and I noticed a satellite zipping across the southern sky. It appeared to stop about where the big dipper is located in the sky. It then changed course and went south for a little bit and seemed to go straight up into the sky,( and no Stuart, I didn't have my nose in the Tequilla jug.)

Is this even possible for a satellite to do? I'm not missing any periods of time, and I don't feel like any invasive procedures were done to me, so I'm ruling out a UFO lol.

Of course with the exception of Rex my dog, I was out there all by myself. So before I tell anyone I thought I'd bounce it off you guys with the hopes of some reasonable explaination of what that was. :-X :-X

What it was, we will never know, but Hot Tubbers do see some of the strangest things in the night sky.

If you could see it was it illuminated or just a shinny object in the NIGHT sky.  If it was an airplane I doubt you could see it in the night sky or yo would have noticed the flashing nav lights.  

Sounds like one of those UFO's maybe, although that leads to great debate as they have not been "proven" to exist, and the alien remains that we accquired in Roswell really didn't happen. ;)

What an interesting observation, especially the change of course.  

joking103

• It's too cold!
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2005, 03:19:46 pm »
Call it crazy but a neighbor and I saw (in CT )at around 8:30-9:00 A large fire burst come out of the sky and head towards the ground.  No booze!  The neighbor  thought it was a shooting star but it was too close you could see the fire.... It came down out of the sky not up into the sky and then down...  Got me, Strange that you mentioned it thought same day............May be "they're here..........."

tonyp

• Soaking in a HS Envoy!
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2005, 04:24:59 pm »
Call it crazy but a neighbor and I saw (in CT )at around 8:30-9:00 A large fire burst come out of the sky and head towards the ground.  No booze!  The neighbor  thought it was a shooting star but it was too close you could see the fire.... It came down out of the sky not up into the sky and then down...  Got me, Strange that you mentioned it thought same day............May be "they're here..........."

I saw a similar thing a couple of weeks ago.  Looked like a softball on fire, sparks flying of it and all. Was below the clouds.  Looked like it was just clearing the house.  Totally silent, so it wasn't a firework.  Most likely a large meteor.

BTW we're on a n approach to Newark Airport and oftem see planes with landing lights on and don't see the nav lights.

spahappy

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2005, 04:36:27 pm »
Your in North Dakota where all the missle silos are right? How well do you really know Rex?  Can he be trusted?

We've had Rex for 12 years, but now that you mention it, he does act quite suspicious at times....In fact when I'm home he follows me everywhere and rarley lets me out of his site. Come to think of it, he seems quite intellegent for a (dog). He understands our language, and words like, go for a walk, feed the dog, go to the lake, and PU who farted, will get his attention immediately.

Hmm, perhaps I don't know him as well as I think. ;D

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2005, 04:58:41 pm »
Next time wear a tinfoil hat.
Retired

spahappy

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2005, 05:59:55 pm »
have you been getting into Backpains meds....again? ;)

She won't share.lol

J._McD

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2005, 06:38:50 pm »

We've had Rex for 12 years,  PU who farted, will get his attention immediately.

You know that HE knows who's gonna get blamed for the stink. ;) ;D

spahappy

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2005, 07:00:25 pm »
Yeah poor dog has gotten to the point when someone says PU who farted he just hangs his head and walks over to the door. He's at the age where he's not sure if it was him or not. ;D ;D ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2005, 07:00:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42