What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Today is the day............  (Read 1773 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Today is the day............
« on: July 18, 2005, 11:52:31 am »
that I stay out of the Hot tub at least one less time..... lol. Just because I have to take the three lab heathens to the V.E.T shhhhhhhh they don't know! Anyway I wanted to update you all on how the tub is going on my back and chems and stuff.  My Dealer was down yesterday brought Chems and pre-filters for the almighty tub! Hubby about freaked at the prices..says it's going to cost him 1600 a year for chems to keep my butt in the tub..I calmly replied it'll be ok hunny...just sign the checks and shut up LOL (kidding I love him soo much he actually said no big deal..as long as the momma is happy!) Anyway..my dealer informed me that I'm using my tub 6 times more than the normal person is (kinda made me feel realllllly bad) and that we had to adjust the filtration cycles from 8 hours to 10 hours to make the tub clean and clear! (so otherwise I'm going 2pm to 6pm and 10pm to 2am) So I put my enzymes in and went to soak about an hour later...and was sitting there thinking when did I order a bubble bath..looked around and went WOW!!!!! there was bubbles EVERYWHERE!! Hubby put in the Defoamer and it went away to a point..I still get a little tiny bit of bubbles when the jets are on high and the air deverter valves are on....which leads me to my first question..are you suppose to have a little bubbling (foamy type bubbles) in the tub when the diverter valves are on?? and my second question is.....is it normal to have cloudy water when the diverter jets are on???

Ok..so my back I've increased my soak time from 30 min( the tub shuts off 30 minutes after you start the jets) to 45 minutes to see if my pain decreases..and it helps some, not as much as I was hoping to...but, it has helped some. With the Meds (oh btw they have increased my Neurotin from 3 to 6 a day so I'm being very careful with it on board and in the tub) and the Hot tub..I can get my pain from a 10 to a 8 which is an improvement. Anyway I've babbled enough talk to you all later!

BP

Hot Tub Forum

Today is the day............
« on: July 18, 2005, 11:52:31 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42