What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Spas  (Read 4615 times)

SDguy

• Where do they get these names for spas?
Sundance Spas
« on: July 09, 2005, 04:26:23 pm »
 :) Hi everybody. My name's Joe and this is my second year as a Sundance salesman. Last year I had very limitted contact with this forum and would just casually use it as a review for what consumers would say about our product as well as others. I recently noticed how by reading more in depth to different posts that this is a fantastic web-site not just for consumers but as a general collective effort to put forth good information to educate a market that to most first-time buyers I see is a big mystery. There a lot of well-educated people posting their decades worth of knowledge into each sentence they write and the humorful ignorance of others as well. I came to the decision to register and try to help with this cause because I believe that in this age a customer or shopper can be quite informed if they are informed with the right stuff.  I am a young buck (21 yrs old). But as my experience within the industry and continuous thirst for knowledge is tickled, I am open for all comments, except those ignoramus ones, so feel free to shout out.
Thanks and Happy Tubbin'
-Joe

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Spas
« on: July 09, 2005, 04:26:23 pm »

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
Re: Sundance Spas
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 04:29:11 pm »
Welcome Joe.
Homeworks Financing Representative

J._McD

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 05:18:24 pm »
Welcome to the board SDguy.  What is your best selling tub and why do you think that is?  Isn't it expensive? ???

SDguy

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 05:57:41 pm »
Hey J McD, our best seller is an optima, right behind is the redesigned maxxus. those waterfalls are beautiful. 60% are with stereos. Whoa, they're expensive! I've read some of your posts, are you also an SD representative of some form?

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2005, 06:19:08 pm »
Hi Joe.

Welcome.

Live and learn,
soak and shrivel
Learn to deal,
with all our drivel.

;D
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

J._McD

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2005, 07:34:31 pm »
Hey J McD, our best seller is an optima, right behind is the redesigned maxxus. those waterfalls are beautiful. 60% are with stereos. Whoa, they're expensive! I've read some of your posts, are you also an SD representative of some form?

Of some form would be correct.  Pitch in to help and you will learn.  If you say something incorrect you will be informed and so will others learn from your insight and education.  You can be a positive addition to the mix.  ;) What part of the geography are you in? 8)

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2005, 10:14:47 pm »
Welcome Joe!

Always nice to have another professional around here!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

drober30

• Loving my HS Vanguard!
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2005, 12:24:40 am »
Welcome! ;)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2005, 05:26:32 pm »
Welcome Joe,

We are alwas glad to have another pro around. What part of the country (or world) do you call home?  
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

SDguy

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2005, 01:43:36 pm »
Thanks for the welcome everybody ;D. I'm from North Jersey myself and here to learn as much as I can about the industry. It's interesting how involved one must be in order to understand the ins and outs of it. It's a lot different than stocking shelves or cooking food (not that they're easy), but so far I've had a good time and a couple bumps so we'll see 8)

leesweet

• '05 SD Maxxus
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2005, 02:05:45 pm »
I happen to be a 'to-be SD Max owner' (on-order owner, coming about 10/1, because of construction and vacation....), and I welcome a SD dealer to the forum.  Great to have you aboard and hope you hang around!  :)
--
Lee

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2005, 05:07:26 pm »
Welcome to the board. I am an 05' Majesta owner. Enjoy!!

SDguy

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2005, 08:02:50 am »
Morning Payton. I haven't sold any Majestas this year so far. However I don't have one on display. Last year I sold no Maxxuses, this year I put one on the floor and sold a couple dozen so far. However, no Majestas. How do you like it, when did you receive it...?

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2005, 09:53:17 am »
Thanks for the welcome everybody ;D. I'm from North Jersey myself 8)

I thought you guys were wiped out by Martians and only Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning survived.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2005, 09:53:17 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42