What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Rate these 1-10  (Read 2416 times)

cappykat

Rate these 1-10
« on: July 11, 2005, 01:51:18 pm »
I know all these brands have been named Best of Class but I'm interested to know how dealers/owners would rate them based on quality, realiability, construction, style, warranty, ease of function.  On a 1-10 with 10 being the highest

Sundance
Jacuzzi
Marquis
Coleman
HotSpring
Master

2005 Marquis Epic

Hot Tub Forum

Rate these 1-10
« on: July 11, 2005, 01:51:18 pm »

shabba34

Re: Rate these 1-10
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 01:55:46 pm »
I know all these brands have been named Best of Class but I'm interested to know how dealers/owners would rate them based on quality, realiability, construction, style, warranty, ease of function.  On a 1-10 with 10 being the highest

Sundance
Jacuzzi
Marquis
Coleman
HotSpring
Master

S=10
J=10
M=10
C=10
M=10
Oh and HS=11, I almost forgot them. ;D
Just Kiddin!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 02:01:50 pm »
Sundance
Jacuzzi
Marquis
Coleman
HotSpring
Master

The'yre all fine choices. I might rate the Sundance, Hot Springs, Marquis as all top of the line with Jacuzzi, Coleman and Master closely behind but that's just my opinion, others will have theirs. There are many happy customers of all of those brands here. In some ways its more important to know who NOT to buy from and your list doesn't contain anyone from that group (IMO).
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 03:35:09 pm »
As an owner of a Coleman I rate my tub a 10....along with all the others mentioned are 10's as well.

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 03:35:28 pm »

The'yre all fine choices. I might rate the Sundance, Hot Springs, Marquis as all top of the line with Jacuzzi, Coleman and Master closely behind but that's just my opinion, others will have theirs. There are many happy customers of all of those brands here. In some ways its more important to know who NOT to buy from and your list doesn't contain anyone from that group (IMO).

Who makes the best car? Its the same question.IMO      Wet Test
Wet Test!!!

S=7-8 Did not like foot dome in optima
J=0 Did not test
Mquis=0 did not test
C=0 Did not test
Mstr=11 for obvious reasons
Hs= 7 sorry HS guys......... it was not me
Hydropool= 10 Very nice... Mastr was better fit for me

cappykat

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 03:41:38 pm »
Ok, I'll ask the ?...who would you steer away from?  Also, what about Hydro Spa and Vita?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 04:49:13 pm by cappykat »
2005 Marquis Epic

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 05:56:13 pm »
This is a question that will provide you with very little value cappykat. I say that not because the people here are uneducated in spas, but rather because this purchase is more of a "personal" purchase. Like the analogy of cars, we all have our personal experiences and feelings, but that certainly doesn't mean that because a few people rate a certain product low, that it isn't the best car for you. Same with a spa…

What you're looking for is peace of mind and dealing with any or all of the companies listed to date will provide that to you because of their longevity and reputation.

The companies to stay away from will be dictated by the individual dealer you approach. You want this to be a smooth transaction and you want to be able to rely on your dealer. This supersedes all else and is far above the importance of the manufacturer themselves in my opinion.

Narrow it down to dealers you personally trust and feel comfortable with handing over $8000 + to.

Knowing what I know, I'd purchase a spa from anyone of those companies you listed as well as Gary mentioning of Hydropool  ;D.

Once you have narrowed it down, ask the more specific questions on features and value and most everyone here will be able to offer advice. For now, look for a great dealer, comfort within the spa, the therapy you're looking for all within your personal budget and when all your homework is done...then, you'll have peace of mind... ;)

Steve

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 05:56:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42