What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Water Temp  (Read 2117 times)

georgiapeach

Water Temp
« on: July 05, 2005, 07:38:06 pm »
Just wanted to let y'all know that I drained and refilled my Grandee this weekend and took someone's advice about putting a couple of tennis balls on the edge to lift the cover a bit, so that the temp wouldn't rise to 104, like it's been doing (Way too warm for me when outside temp has been around 95!).  Anyway, I stole two tennis balls from my doggie (I know, I know, bad mommy...LOL) and it's working!  Temp is staying at 95, which is what I have it set at.  It's been wonderful!!!!!
Always learning something new on here....  ;D

Hot Tub Forum

Water Temp
« on: July 05, 2005, 07:38:06 pm »

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Re: Water Temp
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 07:46:48 pm »
Just wanted to let y'all know that I drained and refilled my Grandee this weekend and took someone's advice about putting a couple of tennis balls on the edge to lift the cover a bit, so that the temp wouldn't rise to 104, like it's been doing (Way too warm for me when outside temp has been around 95!).  Anyway, I stole two tennis balls from my doggie (I know, I know, bad mommy...LOL) and it's working!  Temp is staying at 95, which is what I have it set at.  It's been wonderful!!!!!
Always learning something new on here....  ;D

Peach;

I'm so glad your hot tub is fine and up and running again! I just got out of my tub a little to warm but I'm not going to complain to much, I was thinking of propping it up when I get out at 7am so it will be cooler than 99 degrees. I have mine set at 94 but, it doesn't seem to be staying there so I will try propping it to see.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Water Temp
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 07:46:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42