What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Soundsations  (Read 2615 times)

billiardsue

Marquis Soundsations
« on: July 01, 2005, 12:23:11 pm »
I just purchased and took delivery on a 2005 Marquis SA Euphoria.  When we ordered it we asked about the Soundsations and the dealer said it came standard with the 2005      .  I tested the floor       and told him how much I liked the Soundsations feature and that's just what we wanted.  Now the tub is here and the check list had the Soundsations marked N/A.   Is this a feature that can be added on or do we have to reorder to get it?

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Soundsations
« on: July 01, 2005, 12:23:11 pm »

leesweet

• '05 SD Maxxus
Re: Marquis Soundsations
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 10:49:04 pm »
Well, since they've been no other responses...

I took a look at the website,
http://www.marquisspas.com/spa_silver_euphoria.asp
and I don't see anything about the stereo being included.  If you click on the Soundsations logo on the right, it says 'available on all 2005...'

1.  Perhaps he said (and wasn't clear) it's 'on all 2005 models' meaning available now on all 2005s....

2. And, if you didn't get what you heard as 'included for $0'  written on the contract as being a free option, well, what can we say, but, oops!

As for adding it, I'd think it would be custom work for the transducers, and I have no idea if they could mount the stereo control head (is it outside, or all by remote or what?).

If you have a dealer with a 'satisfaction guarantee', perhaps you can say that you thought it was included, the salesperson said so, and you want it so much that you'll pay for it and want to swap out the spa.

Good luck!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 10:51:50 pm by leesweet »
--
Lee

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2005, 03:06:35 am »
It is not standard, in fact it is the only option on a Marquis ..... well that and a ship lap cedar cabinet ....

leesweet

• '05 SD Maxxus
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2005, 12:00:54 pm »
That's what I gathered from a quick look at the site... not many options at all!  Hard to see why a salesperson would give that impression; one more reason to be sure it's all in writing, especially if it's an item that's probably hard to retrofit!
--
Lee

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2005, 12:00:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42