What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: pulling trigger on Jacuz J 375  (Read 2025 times)

dsommerl

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
pulling trigger on Jacuz J 375
« on: July 01, 2005, 10:38:38 am »
Done my due diligence and have landed on this model to replace my Jacuz Quantum which rolled snake eyes recently.

Have this offer on it---$7,550 net---dealer pays sales tax (6% or so in my locale)---cover and cover butler included--stairs included---starter chem kit incl----set up incl---removal and disposal of old Quantum incl.  

Don't need the stairs.

What do you all think?  (maybe offer $7200---write a check on the spot--today) OR is this a good deal and I should just snap on it?

Also---the location this needs to be place in is on a "sub" deck below my basic deck by 22"---It was a deck I had built specifically for the Quantum I had (this J375 footprint works fine in this defined space). The main control LCD panel apparently has the service panel--controller directly below it.  . I deally this side of the tub should be tucked up against the main deck to sub deck joist----which would make access very difficult (would likely have to drain and push the tub back a few inches to access the controller--pumps etc).   Otherwise---the main LCD panel would be on the other side where access from the ground would be difficult and you'd basically have to get in the tub to be able to change any settings (temp--etc).  
Maybe making an issue out of nothing---How often does the skir panel need to be removed to access the Controller portion underneath the LCD panel?   Assume that this would only need to happen if something went wrong--BUT---maybe there is some regular service that needs to be performed---thus easy access might be important.  And IF service was needed---is a tub normally drained first?  (if empty--two people can shove it back a foot or so or even more for control panel access).

Any input is appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

pulling trigger on Jacuz J 375
« on: July 01, 2005, 10:38:38 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42