What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vita Spa Opinion  (Read 23418 times)

Info_overload

• STILL Looking!
Vita Spa Opinion
« on: June 29, 2005, 09:13:40 am »
Still looking for the "perfect spa" and keep going back to how the Vita fit - also my husband likes the price!

Here's the deal they've offered us:

Vita Essence - 2005 model with the light package, ozone, steps, cover, cover lifter, delivery and set up for $5,895 (plus tax).   Dealer is very reputable and has been in business for over 20 years.  

I've searched on the board and was really surprised. Why does Vita get such bad reviews?????

BTW: Checked out Jacuzzi J-355 last night and it just didn't fit right....  Going on Friday to wet test the Master Spa LS700.

Thanks for all of your help!!

Hot Tub Forum

Vita Spa Opinion
« on: June 29, 2005, 09:13:40 am »

JJ

• Vita Nuage
Re: Vita Spa Opinion
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 10:05:05 am »
Seems like a good price, I bought a Joli for about $100 more than that two months ago and it is a slightly smaller tub.  It did have the LED lighting though.

Make sure you fit well in every seat.  There are only three real adult seats in that spa, so make sure you are not too short to sit comfortably in the non-lounger seats.  The curved neck pillows will be uncomfortable in about 10 minutes if they hit on the back of your head instead of the back of your neck.

The air blower is essentially worthless.  WAY too much air.

See if your dealer also carries reflections spas.  They are made by Vita and are basically the same without bells and whistles.  The Reflections Siesta model is the same layout as the Essence without the air pump might cost less.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 10:10:10 am by JJ »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 10:13:02 am »
I only know of one Vita Nuage owner who lives about 60 miles north of you. She has had hers for 2 years now.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

jaxxon

• Friends dont let friends soak alone...
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 10:19:58 am »
I believe you can not go wrong with the Vita Essence.  Good quailty spa, at an affordable price.  The Essence is part of the L700 series, which has a strong warranty.  As JJ said, if you are REALLY short the neck jets will hit the head, but thats why you can turn them off....  The Vita air is a standard feature in the L700 series.  Its alot of bubbles, like a finger massage.  Again you got the option to turn the air on and off.  

Info_overload

• STILL Looking!
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 10:26:30 am »
I'm not too short - 5'8 and about 4'8 of that is leg!  The lounger actually did fit me pretty well....  No kids so I don't have to worry about that.

As for the blower - I really liked that!  Got the water moving in the spa without the jets being on.

JJ

• Vita Nuage
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 11:41:26 am »
Just make sure you wet test and sit in each seat at least 15-20 minutes.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 11:41:26 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42