What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Good Morning Tubbers!!  (Read 2713 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Good Morning Tubbers!!
« on: June 29, 2005, 09:26:58 am »
It's me again Margret......Backpains (yes I'm still calling myself that because my back still is feeling not so good better than it was I mean we went from a 10 then I get in the tub and it goes down to a 7-8 for about an hour and a half and up we go again). Just thought I'd post a quick note to let everyone know how the Coleman is doing. As you all know I have a tendency of being a bit of a talker but, today I'm keeping it short (hurting a bit much). Hot tub is fantastic I am loving it alot!! It's easy to maintain and I enjoy being in the water alot. Hubby and I get up about 5:30am and we sit in the tub until about 6:10 and then he heads for the shower and off to work, then I hit it about 8, 12 and 3 hubby is home at 5 and we eat and hit the tub about 6pm and then again at 9 for our night soak.

For those of you that are currently looking for a tub, I highly recommend it! You will get years and years of great hot water! and they aren't realy that hard to maintain. Anyway.....best get my butt off here, you all have a great day!

Backpains

Hot Tub Forum

Good Morning Tubbers!!
« on: June 29, 2005, 09:26:58 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42