What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: ok gang help me out here.......  (Read 2387 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
ok gang help me out here.......
« on: June 27, 2005, 03:05:33 pm »
alright, bromine....and alkeline levels are super, couldn't be better...but....my PH is high....cloudy water and doesn't seem to want to clear...help?

Update: never mind it seems my chemicals (god I was NOT paying attention to the lesson when my Dealer was telling me this) includes PH Decreaser btw.......how does everyone feel about Spa Essentials?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 03:07:39 pm by Backpains »

Hot Tub Forum

ok gang help me out here.......
« on: June 27, 2005, 03:05:33 pm »

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
Re: ok gang help me out here.......
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 04:47:52 pm »
That was what I was going to suggest you use, pH Decreaser. We just got our water sample done today and we need to add 1 tsp. of decreaser. How do you like your new spa?? Congrats again  ;D

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 07:14:23 pm »
Payton I love it! My dealer called me this afternoon on his day off to see how things were going and if it's helping my back. that was wayyyyy nice I thought of him!  :) Also got the PH down to a reasonable level and threw in some water clarifier that helped water is very clear again (with the help of the filtration cycle that I over rode for the last 43 hours) so we should be good to go again! I will look and see if the filtring cycle is set up I'm not sure that he set that up. Anyway I am very very pleased with my Dealer, he took the time out of his busy day to check his new customer  ;D Things are going very well with the new tub guys....I keep remembering what my Dealer told me "Do not overchemist the tub..otherwise don't overthink your chemicals, if it looks clear it's good to go!"

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 07:14:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42