What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Update on Lightening Strike  (Read 6092 times)

georgiapeach

Update on Lightening Strike
« on: June 24, 2005, 07:10:05 am »
Well, I have good news about my Grandee!!!!  It was the breaker....they replaced it and all is well now...:-)  with my hot tub anyway....garage door opener is a total loss and I noticed last night my sprinkler system bit the dust too....:-(  I've hit my deductible on my homeowners insurance....LOL

Thanks for all the good thoughts and ideas.... :-)  Y'all are the greatest.... :-)

Peachy

Hot Tub Forum

Update on Lightening Strike
« on: June 24, 2005, 07:10:05 am »

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Re: Update on Lightening Strike
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 08:05:13 am »
Ok since you hit your deductible on your home owners ins that's a good thing!  :)

georgiapeach

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 08:25:24 am »
Ok since you hit your deductible on your home owners ins that's a good thing!  :)

Yep...that's a good thing... :-)  I wanted to tell you I hope everything goes well on Sunday with your delivery... :-)  I've been reading your posts and keeping up with what's happening.  You are an absolute hoot!  You make me laugh when I need it!  :-)  

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 09:44:30 am »
Well, park outside, sit in the tub with the garden hose in your hand and water the yard.

Still glad your around to tell us about this!

;D
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 11:26:25 am »
georgia

sory to hear about the lightning strike. glad to hear your ok......do people still park in garages???  ;D). the sprinklers shouldnt be too big of a deal. unless the metal in the heads fused  :o.
Marquis dealer

georgiapeach

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 11:55:22 am »
Well, park outside, sit in the tub with the garden hose in your hand and water the yard.

Still glad your around to tell us about this!

;D

Thanks....I'm glad I'm around too!!!!  I know it could have been alot worse!!!!!  
Hhhmmm.....that's an idea....I think I can reach my flower bed from there....LOL
I needed a laugh...thanks Chas!!!!! :-)
Just wish I could cool down my tub....it's 104!!!!  And it's like 95 outside....a bit too warm... :-(  

georgiapeach

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 11:57:18 am »
georgia

sory to hear about the lightning strike. glad to hear your ok......do people still park in garages???  ;D). the sprinklers shouldnt be too big of a deal. unless the metal in the heads fused  :o.

Thanks socal!  OMG....I'm so spoiled with that garage....I'm hating the fact that I have to leave my car in the driveway!  It's killing me!  I love just being able to drive into the garage and go in the back door through my laundry room into the house...so easy.  Having to go out the front door, lock it, yadda, yadda...what a pain!  Yep, I'm spoiled... :-)

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 12:10:04 pm »
nothin wrong with being spoiled......well, too much could be a bad thing lol
hope you get everything "back to normal" soon. wouldnt want you to "suffer" going through the front door too long :D
Marquis dealer

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 12:32:35 pm »
Here in California, it is illegal to park a car in a garage. They are strictly for storage.

If you do park a car in the garage, it is supposed to be a non-running car, or a collector car that must be worth at least 1/2 what you paid for the home, and it can only be driven in parades or to car shows.

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2005, 12:43:24 pm »
Here in California, it is illegal to park a car in a garage. They are strictly for storage.

If you do park a car in the garage, it is supposed to be a non-running car, or a collector car that must be worth at least 1/2 what you paid for the home, and it can only be driven in parades or to car shows.

Chas are you serious?????????? lol

georgiapeach

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2005, 12:51:17 pm »

You aren't serious, are you????????  Nawwwwwwww....you can't be serious!!!!  LMAO

georgiapeach

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 12:51:54 pm »
nothin wrong with being spoiled......well, too much could be a bad thing lol
hope you get everything "back to normal" soon. wouldnt want you to "suffer" going through the front door too long :D

Oh no.....too much spoiling is NOT a bad thing.... :-)

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2005, 12:57:38 pm »
I'm with you Peachy, wouldn't trade my garage for anything!  

Glad it was just the breaker, and nothing more serious!  If you have to park in the driveway, then the tub HAS to be running for you!  I mean, really!  LOL!!!   ;)
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2005, 07:44:37 am »
Just wish I could cool down my tub....it's 104!!!!  And it's like 95 outside....a bit too warm... :-(  

Hey Peachy,
So sorry to hear of your hit but great to hear the tub was unscathed.  BTW, if you haven't tried propping one side of your cover up  a bit to exhaust excess heat in the summer, try it....works like a charm for me.  I've got 2 water bottles with coozies on both ends.  I stick'em between the cover and the top edge of the tub right about where the straps are.  I've got my tub set at 96 now and it stays between 97 and 99 during the hottest days. 8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2005, 10:07:01 am »
Chas are you serious?????????? lol

Chas - serious
Cold  - warm
Wet -  dry
up -down
Lori - tall
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2005, 10:07:01 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42