What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Factory Default settings...  (Read 2376 times)

jmpiv

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Marquis Factory Default settings...
« on: June 26, 2005, 01:16:40 pm »
If I am the only one using my spa and I use it once or twice a week what should my filter cycle duration, filter cycles, and smart logic settings be?

The defaults are:

-Filter Cycle Duration: FC2 (2 hours) Should I change this to FC1 ---which is once per 24 hour period?

-Filter Cycles: 2C (twice per day)

-Smart Logic: SL1

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Factory Default settings...
« on: June 26, 2005, 01:16:40 pm »

Cola

• Time for bed kids
Re: Marquis Factory Default settings...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2005, 01:21:25 pm »
The ozone only runs during the filter cycle which occurs during program or shortly after you get out.  The low spped pump and the ozone cost between 6 and 8 cents per hour to run.  I think that two hours per day is a good choice
Steve

empolgation

• you pay what you get it for
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2005, 02:55:11 pm »
I keep Fillter Cycles to 2C no matter the amount of use. I feel that twice a day is smart and would not want my water to sit undisturbed for a 22 hour period.

Also something to keep in mind is whether you have things set on Standard or Economical. In Standard, you will get 2 minutes of filtering every 30 minutes (more filtering time if heat is needed).

Ozone does run during the filter cycle but not during the smart logic cycle. Experiment with your setting and monitor your water quality for a while to see what works best for you.
e

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2005, 05:25:18 pm »
If it is just you and maybe one other occasionally I would set my everything to 2....

2 cycles, 2 hours, 2 on both frog cartridges.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2005, 05:25:18 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42