What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Let's help new tubber  (Read 1551 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Let's help new tubber
« on: June 23, 2005, 07:45:59 am »
I'm violating one of the operating rules of this forum by discussing the moderation of this board, but they can fire me anytime they want.  >:(  

I went through Newtubber's thread and just deleted the messages that weren't written with the intent of answering his plea for help.  A couple of the messages were borderline, but I decided to shotgun delete was much as possible.

I could go on about the merits of what I did or debate it, but I won't.  I am really becoming concerned about the tone of this board and this time it is going too far. On a day where I had to put to sleep a 20 year old pet who means more to my family than even possibly the spa does, it was aggrivating to have to read every single subject to find the petty pickering and need to defend from the petty bickering.

The bad reviews are out there, newbies can find them, Concerned professionals can send private messages to those posters. The rest of us are tired of the same old tirades, even if they are valid.  

That said, it brings up the subject of that gentleman with his own spa line in Colorado.  I've adopted a policy of not allowing messages that promote his site because of his abuse of this and other boards as well as individuals.  Yea, its censorship. Don't like it - There's the door - or you can write admin@whatsthebest-hottub.com
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 07:49:32 am by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Let's help new tubber
« on: June 23, 2005, 07:45:59 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42