What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Crystal Clear Water!  (Read 6949 times)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Crystal Clear Water!
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2005, 10:10:22 am »
This is the exact reason why MY SON.....will never ever ever ever get to have a party in MY hot tub!!!!!! what is wrong with these kids now adays? When I was their age if we got caught doing something like that, our partents would have tanned our hides for it and then grounded us no matter what age we were!

Sorry about the brashness of my post here, I'm having some problems with my 19 year old he got caught stealing my pain meds and I'm still furious with him (btw he got thrown out of the house for this too)

My 18 year nephew has tried to convice me to let him "host" an unchaperoned party in our yard  (very isolated and includes outdoor steroe, pool, hot tub,  fire pit and fully loaded bar.) I made it very clear to him that he would  not see 19 years if he even tried to have such a shin ding.  
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 10:11:09 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2005, 10:10:22 am »

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2005, 02:38:00 pm »

OH YEAH! Underwater Recon! NAVY: It's NOT just a job, it's an ADVENTURE!

BTW, is "Navy Diver" on his list of career interests?

THAT'S my kind of PARTY!

Remember, you only have that kid once. When you see him walking away in a few weeks just like you did on that first day of kindergarden, it will feel ALOT different...

Drewski

;)

Yeah Drewski you men are soo predictable lol!

My husband was just as mad as I was when we were fishing out the items out of the spa. And then when we came across the bikini and he got a far away look in his eyes and chuckled, which of course made me even madder >:(

BTW Drew thanks a lot for that picture, not that I needed to see what his party must have looked like lol.
Now I'm mad all over again....

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2005, 03:23:35 pm »
Maybe your sons photos are better than drewski's.Let us ask him.Because someone is missing a bikini!!! :D
-SpaMan~

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2005, 03:52:16 pm »
Maybe your sons photos are better than drewski's.Let us ask him.Because someone is missing a bikini!!! :D

What kinda spa is that? If my son ever thinks about doin that to MY spa why I'm gonna.......................

Ahhh probably nothing

BUT HIS MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!1  :o :o :o ;D

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2005, 04:23:36 pm »
If my sons (10, 12, 14) ever have a party like that I'll make sure I stick around to chaperone.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2005, 04:23:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42