What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Funny and sad all at the same time  (Read 6166 times)

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
Re: Funny and sad all at the same time
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2005, 07:45:52 pm »
This is H3ll? I was expecting a wetbar. :'(
-SpaMan~

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2005, 07:45:52 pm »

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2005, 09:40:24 pm »
Please, feel free to authenticate. Their address was on Pendleton Pike Indianapolis, IN in the same parking lot with PT's show club and Cue and Billiard Showcase. It was definitly not a location issue, as that store belonged to the local Sundance dealer who was in that location for 17 years and moved 1 mile down the road into a much larger warehouse type showroom.

The only thing I dislike about Masterspas is the dealer locator on their website.   Wisoki this is not directed at you But I am in a slightly sleep deprived mode and a little irratated with some of the topics of the last couple of days.  So, to make sure this wasn't a rehash, I wanted to see if I could find this dealer that closed down in that area. Darn that dealer locater of theirs!

I also find myself defending my nuetrality lately, but like Cal Spas, the Master dealer here in Columbus has been around a long time, has lots of satisfied customers.  And like Cal Spas, I have another friend who has a Master, in this case, 1050LX I think that is 4 years old and he hasn't had problem one.  His only problem with the dealer was the delivery took about 4 weeks longer than promised. The dealer here in town doesn't participate in any type of shows as far as I'm aware.  Maybe I'll have to stop in and talk to him about what he thinks of the Master Marketing strategy, because its been mentioned by several credible members of this forum.

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2005, 09:40:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42