What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hydropool swimspa  (Read 9380 times)

Rayman

• KEEP ON TUBBING.....Bea chcomber owner
Hydropool swimspa
« on: June 20, 2005, 01:58:07 pm »
Is this considered a pool or a spa? Does it have a heater? What would the approx cost of one of these be?

Ray
Beachcomber 750, Brampton On Canada, GO LEAFS GO!!

Hot Tub Forum

Hydropool swimspa
« on: June 20, 2005, 01:58:07 pm »

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
Re: Hydropool swimspa
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 05:29:31 pm »
If you are looking at the AquaTrainer, the answer is both. It has two seats with hydrotherapy jets and a larger area for aquacising.

Yes it does have a heater, a 5.5 kW. You have the option to equip it with a gas heater.

As for operation $, as always my politician's answer is, depends on how much you use it and at what temperature.

Considering most 1500 L spa's will cost $.5-$1/day, lets assume $.75/day. The AquaTrainer holds 8357 L, $4.2/day.

Steve will have better answers for ya.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 05:30:20 pm by HotTubMan »
Homeworks Financing Representative

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 06:36:16 pm »
You did very well apprentice! ;)

HTM answered everything very well for you. I would only add a couple of things. Swim spas are the fastest growing aspect of our company right now as large, inground pools have a much higher operational cost not to mention the gross amount of money to have one built.

They offer everything a standard pool does with the ability to splash around and have fun, the therapeutic aspect of 2 therapy seats and the obvious exercise characteristics of allowing everything from small children to olympic athletes to swim and train in. Combine these benfits with a product that takes up much less room the yard and is far easier to maintain and much less expensive and you have a Hydropool Swim Spa! :o ;D

Cost of these units will vary from location to location Ray due to shipping costs, overhead, profit margins needed to sustain business along with many other factors.

In Canada, the pricing is approx. $15,000 - $25,000 for these units. These can be placed on a flat level surface much like a spa and can be ordered with a beautiful cedar skirt. Often people will place it on the ground and build their deck up to it and the result is a great addition to any yard!

Click here for a variety of installations;

http://www.hydropoolhottubs.com/dealer_swimspa_gallery.html

Though these are larger units, historical data shows average operational costs closer to $75 - $100 per month through the typical Canadian spring to fall months.

Steve
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 06:42:41 pm by Steve »

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 06:50:10 pm »
Man, this is hard so here goes(with a bite on my lip)Yeah Hydropool makes a great swim spa their prices are a great value,with extreme theraputic value both for massage and rehab/exercise.How did I do Steve? :)
-SpaMan~

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 11:23:18 pm »
It lacks sincerity a bit Spaman. ;) Work on it will ya...

You need to feel it! Sales is a transfer of enthusiasm ya know! :D

Thanks for the effort though. Effort is everything! ;D

GOOD GOD MAN, YOUR LIP IS BLEEDING! :o

Steve
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 11:24:06 pm by Steve »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 11:23:18 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42