What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: best hot tub for Tahoe area  (Read 3469 times)

admd67

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
best hot tub for Tahoe area
« on: June 14, 2005, 04:41:36 pm »
Any advice re purchasing a hot tub in an alpine area.  The other issues which are imortant to me are: using as few chemicals as possible to maintain the tub, ease of care and durability, and of course, ergonomic design.

Hot Tub Forum

best hot tub for Tahoe area
« on: June 14, 2005, 04:41:36 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: best hot tub for Tahoe area
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 04:50:16 pm »
Wow.....what a great question.....I guess there is only one real answer get a MARQUIS..... ;)....lol....just teasing...well...sorta.....there a many good choices out there find a good local dealer see what they carry and hopefully you will find that you have a number of good local dealers ....that offer you a selection of tubs for you to look at .....wet test if you can and see what floats your boat.....

Drewski

• Artesian Piper Glen since 1999 in Beachtown, USA
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 05:48:36 pm »
As someone who has owned tubs for a number of years, I couldn't possibly offer advice until I inspected where you wanted to put it AND checked out the type weather you want to use it in.

SO, at the beginning of next ski season, how about putting me and a few friends up for 3 or 4 days and we'd be happy to help you out?

:P

Drewski
It's a HOT tub... anything else is just a POOL!

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 06:21:56 pm »
Which spa manufactuers have dealers within 50 miles or so?  You should be concerned with 3 issues:  buying from any of the major manufacturers, buying from a dealer for which you have good vibes, and therapy impressions after wet testing.

And, BTW, I'm one of Drewski's best buds and I want in on the trip! 8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 10:32:45 pm »
Take Mt. Rose highway down to S. Virginia St. Go north about 1.5-2 miles. On your right hand side will be a company called Certified Pool and Spa, right by Sprads RV and a 7-11. They have been in business in Reno for more than 20 years and sell Jacuzzi Premium Spas, which will operate well and inexpensivly in your area. I was their sales manager about 6 years ago before I moved to Indiana. Good people that will be very happy to help you.

Any advice re purchasing a hot tub in an alpine area.  The other issues which are imortant to me are: using as few chemicals as possible to maintain the tub, ease of care and durability, and of course, ergonomic design.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 10:33:30 pm by Wisoki »
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Hot Tub Guru

• Heavenly Times Hot Tubs & Billiards
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 08:18:47 pm »
Have you looked at Heavenly Times Hot Tubs & Billiards at 2291 Lake Tahoe Blvd.

Arctic Spa's is the brand we carry and they are built for the Lake Tahoe climate.  The 5 inch cover with stood the 22 feet of snow we got last January.  If you are a second home owner we can service your spa on a weekly basis while you’re out of town.  

You mentioned that you want to re-purchase, we will take your old spa in trade.  

Please contact me at michael@heavenlytimes.com with any further questions.  

Michael

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 08:18:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42