What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: sundance LCD lighting problem  (Read 2173 times)

dentlfly

• maxxus owner
sundance LCD lighting problem
« on: June 18, 2005, 08:45:18 am »
took first soak in our new maxxus last night. what a great way to relax. having an issue with the lighting. it seems to have a mind of it's own. sometimes works; sometimes it doesn't. real annoying. it seems to me a faulty control board. anyone experience this?

Hot Tub Forum

sundance LCD lighting problem
« on: June 18, 2005, 08:45:18 am »

J._McD

Re: sundance LCD lighting problem
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 10:00:33 am »
I would contact your dealer if it is not working as you would expect it to be.  Sam Hunter on this board had a similar situation and they changed out the module.  

We have experienced it in one of our customers Maxxus.  don't hesitate to give your dealer a call and let him know know that you are experiencing the problem.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 10:39:24 am »
That's what your warranty is for.  I wouldn't mess around too much with it, let your dealer fix it.
Brewman
Brewman

samhunter

• Maxxus, Johnny walker black, Padron aniversario!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 07:45:24 pm »
I had the same problem, they fixed it and all was well for a couple of weeks. I went for a soak one night & the lights would not turn on, I then called the dealer he said they would come back out, then a couple of nights later the lights came back on. I think they have a problem. I cancelled the repair, but I hope this is not a continuing problem. Let me now how you make out.

dentlfly

• maxxus owner
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 04:12:14 pm »
i have discussed this with my dealer; he is calling sundance to get some answers before sending out a service tech. when i turn blower on this seems to affect the lights. i'm hoping just a bad electronic module.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 04:12:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42