What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Can you use Spa Perfect with Baqua??  (Read 2238 times)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Can you use Spa Perfect with Baqua??
« on: June 18, 2005, 12:40:49 pm »
I have never had this question come up before - the SP label says, 'can be used with all sanitizers.'

Does that mean it will work with Baqua? Seems almost redundant.

As I wait for my e-mail to Spa Perfect to be returned (most likely Monday as I sent it Friday afternoon and they are on the Least Cost) does anybody have any experience with this combination?

Thanks,

Chas
??? ??? ??? ???
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

Can you use Spa Perfect with Baqua??
« on: June 18, 2005, 12:40:49 pm »

ArcherC

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Can you use Spa Perfect with Baqua??
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 02:17:53 pm »
Hey Chas,
I actually have a customer with a Tiger River Bengal who uses the SP instead of Waterline Control from Baqua. It works great for him and is slightly less expensive. In talking with the SP sales rep, he said that pretty much all of their products are compatible, even their filter cleaner. I took the filter cleaner part with a grain of salt because I know how strong the Baqua stuff is. But it might be worth a shot.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 09:49:56 pm »
Last year when we were having problems with Baqua, a local dealer recommeded we switch from Baqua's waterline control to Spa Perfect, so there must be something to the story.  But it didn't help us, so we bye bye'd Baqua.  Switched to Brilliance, also made by the Bauqa people.  I was told at one time that only Baqua filter cleaner should be used with bauqa soaked filters, and not on any others.  But when I switched to Brilliance, which is bromine, I found out that Baqua and Brilliance filter cleaners are identical.  Go figure.
Brewman
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 09:49:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42