What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vita Rocks!  (Read 2687 times)

JJ

• Vita Nuage
Vita Rocks!
« on: June 17, 2005, 07:38:36 am »
Vita Joli was delivered at 6 last night, and hit 98 degrees about 11 pm.  Wife and I slipped outside after the kids when to sleep and tried it out.  That thing has really got some kick.  I might have had a  hard time staying in the seats except the foot and whirlpool jets on the opposite side were pushing me back in! We slept better than we had in years.

I changed my mind about the cover opening direction on  Monday and the cabinet color (they already had a spa in the right color in stock).  No problem, they ordered a new cover, lent me one tell it came in, and swapped tubs for me.  Cover lifter not installed until the new cover arrives though.

They did forget my steps, but they are bringing them out today.

Had to keep baling water out until the headrests quit floating out of their slots.  Have to remember no to  fill it so much next time.

The guy who delivered it told me to alternate clorine (Spa guard ) and MPS (Spa shock) after each use.  It also has Nature 2 and ozone.  Does this sound right?

Hot Tub Forum

Vita Rocks!
« on: June 17, 2005, 07:38:36 am »

Perk1

• Relaxed when wet....
Re: Vita Rocks!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 09:15:36 am »
Congrats JJ.  when I first got my spa 3 yers ago I alternated between MPS and dichlor.  I started using N2 about a year ago and have since just been using strictly dichlor.  I add maybe a teaspoon or two after each use and shock once a week.  It has been working great.  Good luck and I am sure you will find a chemical routine that works great for you.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 09:16:10 am by Perk1 »

jaxxon

• Friends dont let friends soak alone...
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 09:45:37 am »
Enjoy JJ...  The Joli does have some kick for a smaller tub.  You should have no problem with the dichlor and N2.  The biozone in the Joli will help reduce chemicals.  

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 10:43:53 am »
Enjoy your new tub !

Congratulations and welcome to spatopia.

;D
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 10:43:53 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42