What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa Secret  (Read 3934 times)

RockyRanch

Spa Secret
« on: June 15, 2005, 08:39:31 pm »
Good Day to All, Looking at the Spa Secret water conditioner & seem to find wery little user info on it. Is anyone here using this product? What Ya think of it?

Thanks for your input!

Hot Tub Forum

Spa Secret
« on: June 15, 2005, 08:39:31 pm »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Spa Secret
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 08:36:22 am »
Good Day to All, Looking at the Spa Secret water conditioner & seem to find wery little user info on it. Is anyone here using this product? What Ya think of it?

Thanks for your input!

Now you know why it's called Spa Secret!!
Sorry, that was pretty lame, but I couldn't resist.  
Brewman

PS
I don't use the product
Brewman

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 10:14:59 am »
It's an enzyme product, and we have maybe four or five customers who can't get by without it. They tell me it makes their skin feel softer, and that they don't have issues with oils and stuff any more.

We are trying it out in our showroom models right now and it seems to be working.

We have a salesperson who keeps putting lotion on her hands because they get dry from going into the spa water all day. Of course she then puts them BACK into the spa water and we get a nice oily line in the spa....

So we have added Spa Perfect and notice a change in the first few days. Not only the oil line went away, but she says her hands don't get as dry as before. I'll post more as we go.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

obi wan

• you're just jealous the voices only talk to ME!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 11:31:08 am »
is this a new product? available on the net? or where?

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 11:39:48 am »
It's an enzyme product, and we have maybe four or five customers who can't get by without it. They tell me it makes their skin feel softer, and that they don't have issues with oils and stuff any more.

We are trying it out in our showroom models right now and it seems to be working.

We have a salesperson who keeps putting lotion on her hands because they get dry from going into the spa water all day. Of course she then puts them BACK into the spa water and we get a nice oily line in the spa....

So we have added Spa Perfect and notice a change in the first few days. Not only the oil line went away, but she says her hands don't get as dry as before. I'll post more as we go.

What's the difference between Spa Perfect and Spa Secret?

We've used Spa Perfect for many years.

Here is a neat little trick for you...Put spa perfect in the filter area of a HotSpring Spa and watch the bubbles. They will change from erratic to a very fine flow as the Enzyme reacts to oil in the filters.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005, 12:23:08 pm »
Oops! I read "Spa Secret" and posted about "Spa Perfect."

Sorry.

Here's a site with info about Spa Secret

And one about Spa Perfect

RockyRanch

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2005, 07:52:49 pm »
Thanks for the info, the makers have some pretty amazing claims that seem to be too good to be true. If it really does what they claim it would be the product of choice, yet nobody seems to use it. I guess there's only one way to tell!

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2005, 08:20:05 pm »
Oops! I read "Spa Secret" and posted about "Spa Perfect."

Sorry.

Here's a site with info about Spa Secret

And one about Spa Perfect

So Chas, have you ever used Spa Secret? I'm intrigued...I think I will bring some into the store and test it!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2005, 08:32:06 pm »
Nope, never tried Spa Secret.

Did try Eco One - I wonder how similar they are?

thebad

• The Good'  The Bad' The Ugly'
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2005, 10:26:28 pm »
Chas...you mentioned you used the Eco One products..How did they turn out for you ?   I am in my second week of them and so far it all looks good...I used the first week to do the whole cleaning process. ...(long week) and this week the water has stayed perfect..Just wondering what its going to look like long term...I have used the eco one with Rain Forest Blue ...I will try to keep everyone updated with my results, as well.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2005, 10:26:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42