What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Still waiting to wet test  (Read 2215 times)

leaky

• Don't ask about the nickname...
Still waiting to wet test
« on: June 16, 2005, 12:09:56 pm »
Jumped in a Grandee in Victorville and went through the different seating, jet, and power differences a couple of weeks ago.  Pretty comfortable and relaxing.  One odd note-the young lady I talked to said I was only the second person to actually get in a filled tub in the nine years she's been selling them....also, their price was about $800 less (listed) than what the dealer in Westwood was asking, so it definitely helps to shop around.

Regardless, I'm looking to do a "soak off" soon, trying out the Hot Spring against the Coleman and Beachcomber down in South Orange County, as they are all three within a mile of each other.  I'm waiting for someone from the Beachcomber dealer to call, as they had none filled the last time I inquired.  

Chas, after reading tons of your threads and responses, it sounds like you are located around that area.  Which dealership do you work out of?  Also, I have heard that dealer service can make or break deals.  As any dealer is reimbursed for service charges by the company, I can't understand why there would be an issue of where the spa was bought.  If a particular dealer would just match the best price I can find, they'd get my business.  If I buy a Hot Spring in Victorville and request service from San Juan Capistrano, will I get resistance?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Still waiting to wet test
« on: June 16, 2005, 12:09:56 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Still waiting to wet test
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 12:17:45 pm »
Chas' website
http://www.hotspringspasofventura.com/

Chas' picture.

Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 01:28:12 pm »
That's Chas all right. If you meet him, ask him to show you the bullet he keeps in his shirt pocket.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 01:49:11 pm »
Bill... Are you sure thats Chas....must be a old picture...he has aged since than..... ;)

leaky

• Don't ask about the nickname...
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 01:54:21 pm »
Does he moonlight as a deputy in Mayberry?

shabba34

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005, 01:57:52 pm »
Chas' website
http://www.hotspringspasofventura.com/

Chas' picture.

Looks like Mr. Furly from Threes Company ;D

Rayman

• KEEP ON TUBBING.....Bea chcomber owner
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2005, 02:09:53 pm »
 Also, I have heard that dealer service can make or break deals.  As any dealer is reimbursed for service charges by the company, I can't understand why there would be an issue of where the spa was bought.  If a particular dealer would just match the best price I can find, they'd get my business.  If I buy a Hot Spring in Victorville and request service from San Juan Capistrano, will I get resistance?

Any help would be appreciated.

Is that true if a dealer performs work on a tub under warranty they are paid by the manufacturer??
Beachcomber 750, Brampton On Canada, GO LEAFS GO!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2005, 02:09:53 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42