What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Wmccall...?  (Read 2488 times)

IJM

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Wmccall...?
« on: June 15, 2005, 09:04:44 pm »
Bill,

Since you started the thread....I have to ask why? You know in your heart it was a jab against Cal Spas! Is this a public message board or are you financed by someone else? I'm sure you loved the hits....I know I had fun, it kind of reminded me of the old bravenet days....except for this time I was the villain!

I've asked many times please show one valid CS complaint....surely someone can dig one up! It hasn't happened! So don't you agree the post should go away?

Ian
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 10:04:43 pm by ht-mod »

Hot Tub Forum

Wmccall...?
« on: June 15, 2005, 09:04:44 pm »

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
Re: Wmccall...?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 02:52:27 am »
Bill,

Since you started the thread....I have to ask why? You know in your heart it was a jab against Cal Spas! Is this a public message board or are you financed by someone else? I'm sure you loved the hits....I know I had fun, it kind of reminded me of the old bravenet days....except for this time I was the villain!

I've asked many times please show one valid CS complaint....surely someone can dig one up! It hasn't happened! So don't you agree the post should go away?

Ian

Ian,

Please do yourself a favor...go back to Bills original post on this thread and read it again.

Bill is the most neutral, most suppotive, and most open minded long term poster on this board. He has always been there to lend support and positive words towards new and old posters, and has never had an agenda besides helping the rest of us get along.

He's helped those of us that are computer challanged post pictures, and has posted pictures of the spas we're talking about, looking at buying, bought. or trying to pitch.

He has helped weed out posters like Mr Happy who we assumed was really JA.

He's like our Dad ( sorry Bill that wasn't meant to make you feel old)

Bill started with a very general question. He even went as far as to let us know his local Cal Spa dealer was very respected and has been around awhile. FYI this is not the first time he's made positive statements regarding Cal Spas.

You now seem to have bit the hand that fed you Ian.

You had a golden opportunity to let all of us, and countless guests who cruise this site everyday, know just how and why Cal Spas have changed, and become the "well oiled machine" you say they have.

Anyone who's been around toddlers understands the saying...negative attention is after all....attention.

Cal Spas of Denver has gotten some attention on this board the last few days thats for sure...But is it really the kind of attention you want to put out there for the consumer to see?

You are the Cal Spa spokesman on this board right now......

Do you get paid from Calspas Ian? ??? ??? ???

« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 03:24:04 am by spahappy »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 07:41:47 am »
I have to step in here!  I am NOT a dealer, only a consumer!  

Spahappy is correct!  Wmccall is one of the most impartial parties on this board (and not just because he is a moderator)!  I agree, re-read his post.  He was only asking about the award.  Which to me was a ligit question.  
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 08:01:55 am »
Thanks Ladies, and Happy since Flag Day was my birthday I'm feeling old anyway.  To add to my post, my questioning should go to this, I believed respected dealer.  I heard the commercial over again last night and the "award" that they mention for Hot Springs is as questionable as the one for Cal.  I have emailed them and asked for clarification.

In 2 years, this is the first I have had a thread named in my honor   :'(

And to Ijn, I occasionally post before I think as well. No hard feelings. But don't tell me whats in my heart. JA tried to tell me I was unholy, that was just a little worse.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 08:05:45 am by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 08:01:55 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42