What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Master LS700 or Marquis Reward SA / Sundance / ???  (Read 2165 times)

skylark350

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Master LS700 or Marquis Reward SA / Sundance / ???
« on: June 15, 2005, 10:49:56 pm »
Hi,

Wow as a newby I really didn't know people had such strong feelings re Master marketing and was not aware of this apparently ongoing issue!!!!!

Anyway I saw Sundance models today and really liked both the optima and the cameo (need to make lounge decision). They seem to take the same approach as Marquis that being fewer, larger jets.

I plan (as suggested) to check out D1 and Caldera and then start wet testing.

Thanks for the helpful suggentions provided in response to my last post.

Hot Tub Forum

Master LS700 or Marquis Reward SA / Sundance / ???
« on: June 15, 2005, 10:49:56 pm »

J._McD

Re: Master LS700 or Marquis Reward SA / Sundance /
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 11:18:16 pm »
Shop with open eyes, gather meaningful information, wet test, and hurry up we all need the business.  ;);D ;D

dentlfly

• maxxus owner
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 08:30:21 am »
take a look at the sundance maxxus; we wet tested the cameo and maxxus. only looked at the optima. the maxxus combines the best of cameo and optima. great lounger and therapy seats from the cameo combined with the giant foot dome of the optima. also wet tested sarena bay from D1. nice tub but lacks any significant foot jets and the lounger equivalent are like bucket seats with your feet just hanging straight out. my wife and i both floated quite a bit in the sarena bay recliners. having said that, you must wet test. i was sold on D1 due to posts on forum and reviews; however after wet testing all that can go out the window. narrow your choices down and then wet test again.

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 08:40:21 am »
Hi,

Wow as a newby I really didn't know people had such strong feelings re Master marketing and was not aware of this apparently ongoing issue!!!!!

Please don't let this dissuade you from Master IF your final wet test proves Master to be the best therapy for you.  All of that advertising rhetoric has absolutely nothing to do with the therapy and quality of MS spas--mostly it's just a dealer issue.  Once again, I think you are wise to wet test as many as you can and let that be your guide along with dealer "warm fuzzies".
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 08:40:21 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42