What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spent the weekend in my newBullfrog #331  (Read 1506 times)

Gaia

• Bubbles! Bubbles! My bubbles!!!!
Spent the weekend in my newBullfrog #331
« on: June 13, 2005, 11:34:16 am »
Thanks to everyone on this forum for the great advise!

I spent the weekend in my new Indoor Bullfrog #331 (3 person).

First impressions:

Love the jets. Very good pump action (4.8 pump).  Same pump on #451 (Next size), but don't think that it would be powerful enough based on my 3 pack spa (#451 is 4 jet packs). Just my opinion.

The #331 is fantastic for one person, great for two people- Haven't tried three, but it would be cramped. Already with two people, we have to be careful when moving. (Same for all small sized spas?)

Although the jetpacks fit into each opening, the shoulder jet pack works well in just the lounge on this model. On the regular seats, it's only comfortable if you slouch all the way to the edge of the seat.  The "overhang" for the shoulder jets is too low otherwise, and is placed about shoulderblade height for me (5' 6") when sitting straight up.

I REALLY like that I had the choice of jetpacks. With 15 to choose from, I am really happy with the styles I ordered.  I also like that the jetpack plumbing is inside the shell- 3/4 of the cabinet is solidly foam filled. Hopefully this will be more economical than the 1995 Blue Ridge spa that I traded in. Jet power and placement don't even compare between these two!  ;D

I hope this helps others looking for a new spa!

Hot Tub Forum

Spent the weekend in my newBullfrog #331
« on: June 13, 2005, 11:34:16 am »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: Spent the weekend in my newBullfrog #331
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 12:45:37 pm »
I'm so happy for you, Gaia!!!

Thanks for the feedback!  We haven't heard much about Bullfrog from actual owners on this board, so it is nice to have some reference point!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Spent the weekend in my newBullfrog #331
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 12:45:37 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42