What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HydroSpa  (Read 2032 times)

shppn4spa

HydroSpa
« on: June 12, 2005, 11:08:07 pm »
Any comments on the HydroSpa?

Hot Tub Forum

HydroSpa
« on: June 12, 2005, 11:08:07 pm »

stabone

• Just Bring It !!
Re: HydroSpa
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 11:31:59 pm »
  I just moved a HydroSpa for a guy that was moving. The tub was 2 years old.  I was not real impressed with the structure. (cabinet and floor).   Was built like most other thermal panel design tubs that I see.  Wood or metal framing to support the cabinet, and insulation on the the shell to give it support and strenght.  The cabinet had very little insulation around the perimeter, and no insulation on the thin plastic floor that was stapled on to 2x4's around the bottom of the cabinet.  
   I am not familar with the company and this was the first one I had seen. So I have not heared alot about the tubs.  The gentleman I moved it for said he liked it and had not had problems with it.  I  am sure others  may have more info on the reputation of the company. I just don't see alot of them in my area. I hope this helps a little. Good luck in your search.  

RTex

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 11:38:30 pm »
I just purchased a hot tub after a month and a half of researching, visiting dealers, and both dry and wet testing.  I don't know if I bought the best hot tub or not.  But my decision lay heavily on how I felt about the dealer, their professionalism, knowledge of the product, how they treated me, and what I felt will happen if I have a problem down the road (they seem to have technical experiience and know how, and service not only the tub brand they sell but other brands as well).  My point is that I feel it is very important to buy a hot tub from a source you feel very comfortable with and that will provide you support and service if you need it later on.  If a hydrospa purchase comes with these things I mentioned, then I think you will be okay.  If not, I suggest you look elsewhere.  I think you can find a brand sold by a local dealer (say within thirty miles) in your price range if you look hard enough.  Good luck on whatever you choose!

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 12:17:23 am »
What and who did you purchase from.Tell us about your great find. ;)
-SpaMan~

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 12:17:23 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42