What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: hot tub hot tub where is my hot tub!?  (Read 1694 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
hot tub hot tub where is my hot tub!?
« on: June 09, 2005, 05:00:17 pm »
Ok, now someone explain this to me, my hot tub (Coleman 461 deluxe) is sitting where ever it is they manufacture that brand of tub, waiting for a truck? what the heck does that mean?

Hot Tub Forum

hot tub hot tub where is my hot tub!?
« on: June 09, 2005, 05:00:17 pm »

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
Re: hot tub hot tub where is my hot tub!?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 05:18:23 pm »
It means it's sitting in Arizona and either they can't find a truck going to that far North or your dealer has more spas he's waiting for to be shipped with that one.

I would bet it's the first scenerio. Thats just another glich us Northerners have to put up with from time to time.

Sorry for your delay and I hope it won't be too long.

Spahappy :D

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 05:22:20 pm »
Here's what happened, I called my dealer today (geez that sounded bad! ) and he said that he just got off the phone with his rep, and he asked if there was anything he could do to help him today, my dealer of course asked him to check on my tub which is still sitting in AZ waiting on a truck, now my dealer I don't think waiting on only one tub Mine! But,m he told me that they have to have more than one tub to run a load, so maybe my tub is going to Billings, but there will be other tubs going to WA or Utah or ID or somewhere out west here, lool the joys of living in Wyoming!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 05:22:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42